I Promise

Riley POV

I cant believe Lucas he slept with Missy but why? First he tells me he loves me then goes and sleeps with my enemy. I cant take this anymore!

At Rileys house

I go into my bathroom and open a cabinet and take out a razor. I never thought i was going to do this again. The last time i cut myself was when my ex boyfriend died. I never thought i would go back to doing this ever bit here we are.

Lucas POV

Once i escaped Missy i ran to Rileys house to explain everything. I got to her window and i was about to knock when i hear Riley say something.

Riley: One cut for falling in love with Lucas. Two cuts for him sleeping with my enemy and three cuts becausei hate my life.

When she cut herself the third time she was on the ground with blood all around her. I cant believe she would do this. I cant believe that.........i was the reason she did it.

I immediately broke the glass window and ran towards her. I carried her out the window and to the hospital.

Rileys POV

After that third cut i saw nothing but black. I then woke up in another white room and i immediately knew where i was.........the hospital.

Riley:Hello?

I then saw someone open the door.......Lucas.

Lucas: Oh my god Riley thank god your ok!

Riley: You saved me!

Lucas: Yes

Riley: WHY?! DONT YOU GET THAT I WANT TO DIE. I DONT WANT TO BE IN THIS WORLD IF I ALWAYS HAVE TO SUFFER.

Lucas: Riley calm down you dont mean that.

Riley: YES I DO! I ONLY SUFFER AND I SUFFER BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SLEEP WITH MISSY?! WHY?!

Lucas: Calm down! I can explain Riley!

Riley: Fine. Explain.

Once Lucas told me everything that happened i understood.

Riley: Im sorry Lucas for making you jealous but why didnt you just tell me?

Lucas: The same reason why you went to cut yourself instead of talking to me .......because i was angry and scared that i lost you.

Riley: Im so so so sorry Lucas. I love y-

But before i could finish Lucas had his lips against mine. Then Lucas pulled away.

Lucas: Promise me that you will never cut yourself again.

Riley: I promise.

...................................
HEY GUYS SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN A WEEK. I WAS JUST SO BUSY FOR 8TH GRADE GRADUATION.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER.

2 COMMENTS AND 10 VOTES=NEW CHAPTER