Meeting Someone New

Riley POV

Lucas is the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. I'm pretty sure he already told everybody how it happened. It was so magical. Anyways I'm going to go to school.

AT SCHOOL

I was walking towards my locker when I was pushed against them. It was Missy!

Missy: Stay away from Lucas! He's mine.

Riley: What happens if I don't!

Missy: You are going to wish you were dead!

Then Maya comes and pushes Missy off me.

Maya: Stay away from Riley, you little bitch!

Missy: Not until she gives me what's mine!

Maya: What's yours!

Missy: Lucas!

Lucas POV

I was walking in the halls then I see Missy yelling that I was hers. Oh no I'm not!

Lucas: Since when was I yours Missy?! Because the last time I checked RILEY is my girlfriend!

Missy: What?! I thought you felt something the last time we had s.....

Lucas: DONT EVEN FINISH THAT SENTENCE! And that time I was just thinking of Riley the whole time cause she is the one I want not you!

After that Missy had tears in her eyes and started to walk away but then she turned around and started walking up to me and ..............................................................................KISSED ME! But that wasn't the weird thing. The weird thing is that I kissed back i don't even know why I did!

Riley POV

I can't believe what I saw Missy kissing Lucas but Lucas was kissing back. I felt like I have just been stabbed. Then I turned to Maya.

Riley: Maya, please take me home!

Maya: Wait just a minute!

She then walked up to Lucas who was STILL kissing Missy......... Ok NOW IM MAD AS HELL. But then Maya pulled them apart and slapped Missy and Lucas. That made me feel much better.

RILEYS HOUSE

Maya: Are you okay?

Riley: Ok I guess. I just can't believe he made me believe him then have the nerve to kiss Missy IN FRONT OF ME!

Maya: Forget about that jerk! Hey how about we go to the mall to get your mind of thinks?

Riley: Sure and you know something?

Maya: What?

Riley: Thanks for being my best friend in the whole world. I couldn't ask for a better friend.

Maya: Awww thanks and same to you.

Then we left to the mall.

AT THE MALL

Me and Maya were at the food court when a boy came up to us.

Josh: Hey I'm Josh what are your guy's name?

Maya: Maya

Riley: I'm riley

Josh: Riley, what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

Riley: thanks

Maya: Well then I'm going to go to leave you two lovebirds!

Once she said that I started to blush then I looked at Josh and he was blushing too. Wow I haven't noticed earlier but this Josh guy is really cute. I guess I can forget about Lucas! Lucas who?????
.................................................
PEOPLE WHAT DO YOU THINK? I THINK ITS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I HAVE WRITTEN

WELL ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU PEOPLE LIKED IT! LEAVE SOME SUGGESTIONS IF YOU PEOPLE WANT!

ILL LEAVE THE SHOUTOUTS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER SINCE THERE ARE ONLY THREE SO FAR.

ALSO IF YOU PEOPLE WANT TO MESSAGE ME I WILL GLADLY ANSWER! I WILL LOVE TO TALK TO YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!