He Loves Me?

Riley POV

Woah! i cant believe Lucas is jealous but why?

Riley:Why are you jealous? you have always been mean to me!

Lucas: I know and im sorry for that i just dont know how to express my feelings. Ive never been the kind of person to say what i feel.

Riley: Well until you do know, goodbye Lucas.

I started to walk away when i felt Lucas grab me and pull me torwards him. Our lips were centimeters apart. He started to lean in and we kissed. I then remembered that i had a boyfriend,Jake.

I pulled away from Lucas and ran away.

Lucas POV

Woah! That kiss with Riley was different. It meant something to me unlike those other girls ive kissed. I love Riley! I need to find her!

Riley POV

I was almost to my house when i heard someone call my name. I looked back amd i saw Lucas, the last person i wanted to talk to. I started to run through a street then i saw nothing but black.

Lucas POV

I ran towards Riley and sat next to her and began to call 911.

911: 911 what is youremergency?

Lucas: My friend got hit by a car.

911: where is your location?

Lucas: strawberry st.

911: Help is on its way!

I hung up and looked at Riley in a pile of blood.

Lucas: Please dont leave me Riley. Im sorry for being mean to you. im sorry for everything. just please dont leave. i...i...love you Riley.

Riley POV

I couldnt see but i could still hear everything. I cant believe Lucas loves me.

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A LONG TIME. I HAD WRITERS BLOCK.

5 VOTES = NEW CHAPTER