𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

LE'ANI'S POV

📍𝗟𝗲'𝗮𝗻𝗶'𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁, 𝗡𝗬𝗖
⌚️𝟭𝟬:𝟬𝟯 𝗣𝗠, 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟮𝟮

📲 incoming call from:

✨🎀 my wifeyy nayyyyaaa  💍🤰🏾

A/N:

Le'ani has two different phone numbers, one for work and the other for personnal matters, I'll let you get which one Naya's using. I don't remember if I told you that they exchanged numbers or not. If they didn't just pretend they did ✨🍟.

Also shout out to clitcorrectioncenter for giving me this idea.

"Hi", I answer groaning, since I was sleeping.

"Hi, I'm sorry for waking you up", she says say in shaky voice. Clearly showing that she was crying.

"Hey, hey, Naya, why are you crying? Are you alright? What happened? Talk to me."I say, clearly startled by her showing me her vulnerable side.

"I'm sorry, I'm just, I don't know, I'm tired, I'm sad, I'm furious, all of this because of my parents! My stupid appalling parents!", she says.

"Babe, baby, it's amazing that you can put a label on your emotions, I'm amazed you had the courage to talk to me about this. I'm grateful and I want you to know that my family is yours. Ok?Do you want to talk about what happened or something else?", I ask her.

She then answers that she wants to talk about what happened today and then maybed talk about something else after. I tell her: "I'm all ears, tell me what happened babe?". She tells me that her brother had came out to her parents and that the father didn't take it well. She procedes to tell me that her father started insulting: her mother, her brother, her son and her. Hearing that, I was disgusted, because how can you even do that? I don't not everyone sees eye to eye on certain things, but there still human and calling them monsters is just unacceptable. And when she told me the insult the - I don't mean to be rude - piece of shit said, I was in tears. I admit, I was curious about Reagan, but I didn't think it was appropriate, but her telling me that someone had the adocity to say things like that about yet another human hurt me. I think the reason behind it was the fact that I spent time with the little human and he was amazing. So for someone that was supposed to be close to him said that about him, made me cry and sick to my stomach.

When Naya finished she asked me a question.

"If you don't mind me asking, where do you come from?"' she asks gently.

"I don't, I come from a Haiti, a country in the Carabeans, it's truly beautiful. Although I grew up in Atlanta, I have visited my country a lot. What about you?", I say in awe.

"I come from Germany, I have lived there 15 years, then my parents came here, in New York. At first, we resided in Brooklyn, but then my father decided to go in the Upper East Side.", she says.

Knowing that she lived in Germany for 15 years explains the light accents that she still has. Which I find hot, since it comes out stronger when she's mad or you know, horny.

"Since you asked your question, I'll ask mine. Who's the most important people in your life?", I ask.

"Well, I have my brother, he's been here for ever, even though we can loathe each other at any moment given by God, I still and will always love him. He's seen my ups and downs, he's been my rock when I went through my insemination and my pregnancy, he was and hopefully he will always be there for me. And then there's Inaya...", she begins.

"Who's Inaya?", I ask, a little jealous, might I add.

"Don't worry, Le, she's my best friend and we've never had any types of physical or sexual things between us", she says, succesfully reasuring me.

"Oh ok, I'm sorry, I cut you off", I say.

"Oh yes, as I was saying, she's my best friend. We met in high school and you know how I told  you my dad was small minded person, when he found out I was friend with her, he went balistic since she was a muslim girl. I was forced to end our friendship, since my dad said that he would ruin her and her family. Fortunatly, we met again when I had my first check-up for Reagan. I explained everything. Luckly she was very understanding.", she explains.

"Wow, that's amazing", I say.

"What about you?", she asks me.

"Well, I have Kiana and her little brother Asahi. It's funny actually, I use to hate her.", I say.

"Whatttt??", she says laughing.

"Yeah, I use to hate how blunt she was. But over the years, I began to love that about her and we began to get closer to the point that now she's my best friend and the god mother of my child.", I answer chuckling lightly.

"And what about her brother?", she asks.

"Her brother Asahi, was always beside her. We became friends before I became friends with Kiana. He was and is still shy but that is what makes him, him.", I add.

After we talked so much that we ended up sleeping with each other. On FaceTime, though! Not that I would mind...

But, I'm glad that we could talk so much, I don't know about her, but I'm begining to like her.

A/N:
As promised, a chapter sorry I was five minutes late 🤫🤫.

What would you like to see?

I hope you liked it!

Don't forget to:

(ノ'ヮ')ノ*: ・゚ 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗻' 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 (ノ'ヮ')ノ*: ・゚

947 words