𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹

📍𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝗘𝗧𝗔 𝗕𝘂𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴
⌚️𝟴:𝟮𝟬 𝗔.𝗠., 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟮𝟰

Le'ani's POV

It's now monday and it's been two days since I got the call from Naya. I'm happy to say that we've still been talking and I love every single second of it.

After I droped Neriah off at the daycare center, I made my way to my office, where I see Kiana sitting in my chair sipping on her coffee.

"Hello, dear friend", I greet her with my posh british accent.

"Well hello you skive off", she answers with a playfull smirk.

"Ouuh, new insult, what does that one me?", I asks, making Kiana chuckle at my curious self.

"It's means lazy, you lazy ass", she answers laughing.

"Bitch please, give me a break, you and I both know that the most "skive off" person of our group is ....

"Asahi", Kiana and I both say while laughing.

"I mean damn, I've never seen a kid crying over needing to get out of bed. It wasn't even during school, but the summer vacations !!", Kiana says.

"That brother of yours is something for sure", I say while remembering the good times all three of has had.

"Uggh, I'm so excited to see him, you know he got a boyfriend right?", Kiana asks me.

"Whattt???? Oh my God, I'm so happy for him!", I answer.

"Now that we're speaking about dating, how's your love life been?", I question.

"My love is currently unexistant", she says with a smile.

"Why are you saying that with a smile?" I ask.

"Well, it's because I've seen a beautiful person coming in and out of here, and let me tell, they're so beautiful, their voice is so silky, they smells like vanilla, the way that they walk is so confident yet shy at the same time, and they look like they have an awesome personality, uhhh, fuck, I just wis I could talk to them ", she explains.

"Awww, my best friend has a crush, oh my god, it's so cute, but you mentioned that they came in and out, which means that they've been into Naya's, umm sorry, Miss Evermore's office, right?", I tease, and then, question.

"Yeah, and don't think I didn't notice that little slip up, hehehe, I guess you had your own playdate, heheheh", she says teasing.

"Ohh, will you shut up", I say rolling my eyes while laughing.

"Did you remember hearing a name being said", I question, I know I'm being nosy but I really want to give an opportunity to Kiana, so that her love life could no longer be unexistant.

"Uhh, yeah, I think it was Elya, or something like that", she says confused.

"Oohhh, wait do you mean Inaya?", I say laughing.

"AHHH shit, that's it, yeahhh it was Inaya, but how do you, know", she says teasing, once again.

"It's Miss Evermore's best friend, and before you ask how do I know, we talked saturday night", I say.