∙ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦 [𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦] ∙

Naya's POV

📍𝗡𝗮𝘆𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲, 𝗡𝗬𝗖
⌚️𝟭𝟮 𝗣.𝗠., 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟮𝟵

I look at the clock on the bedside and I see that it's twelve p.m., I smile when I feel Le'ani moving beside me, I have a girlfriend! While looking at her I decide I'll ask her on a date when she wakes up.

After a couple minutes I see Le'ani stretching and looking around the room.

"Hi beautiful.", I say.

"Hi girlfriend!", she says with a beautiful smile.

When I heard that, a smile plastered on my face, I don't think nor do I want it to go away, and I peck her everywhere on her face.

"Stoooopppp!", she says while laughing.

"Never baby!", I say as I bite her chin, and place a kiss on her lips afterwards.

"We have to go back to your appartment, I'm pretty sure that Kiana is probably done with the children!", I say as I remember the time she had to stay with Reagan since his babysitter couldn't, she told me she was done with children that day.

"Could we shower before, I know we did before we went to sleep, but I can't go out of your house looking like that, since I didn't know I was sleeping here, I didn't bring my bonnet, now my hair looks like I didn't brush them for a whole week.", she says.

"Of course beautiful, and I'm sorry I didn't have the bonnet, I should've thought of that.", I start rambling.

"Baby! What I did I say, we both didn't know that it was going to be late, ok! You didn't do anything wrong and plus you don't need a bonnet for your hair. Everytime you're going to say sorry for something you had no control or that you don't need to say sorry for I want you to repeat the following sentence three times, ok?", she tells me with her beautiful dark brown eyes looking at me with an indescribable gaze.

"I want you to say: "I did nothing wrong, I do not have to apologize", ok?", she orders.

I say the sentence three times and right after Le'ani tells me she' proud of me and plants kisses on my face.

"Stoooppp!", I say blushing.

"Ha! How the tables have turned, neverrr!", she says planting more kisses on my face.

"Ok, ok, let's go shower, beautiful.", I say grinning.

"Do you have a speaker or something to put music in your bathroom?", she asks.

"Beautiful, I have speakers in my ceilling and I have a Google Home, of course I have something to put music in my bathroom.", I say smiling down at her.

A/N:

#notsponseredbygoogleoranything

"Well ok Miss billionaire-show-off, could we listen to music while we shower?", she questions with an attempt of puppy dog eyes.

"Yes, beautiful we can, go in the shower, I'll come join you.", I say.

After cleaning up the room, I join Le'ani in the shower.