𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

"What Shin, you don't trust me~?"

the brown woman whined as she heard Shinichiro shuffling farther and farther away from her.

Y/N sat up in the man's bed before flopping backwards and onto his chest.

"Don't tell me you're scared to sleep with me, Shin." she teased the man as he shot up from the unexpected weight.

"Don't say it like that Y/N! We're not sleeping together, we're sleeping together." he told her, as he tried pushing her back farther.

"I bet you'd like to sleep with a woman anyways Shin, and here's your chance. You're gonna stay a virgin forever if you're acting like this around your best friend." Y/N scolded as she leaned in towards the man's face.

The black haired man seemed flustered as she spoke to him, her breath fanning his lips as she looked at him.

"I was just kidding Shin!" she fell over the man lap, laughing as she pulled away.

"Unless..." she teased, looking at him through one eye.

"Unless... what?" he asked, slightly intrigued in whatever she was alluding to.

"Holy shit Shin, do you keep a knife on you all the time?" the woman asked him, getting up and off of Shinichiro.

He looked embarrassed when Y/N said that.

Shin had always been bad around women but around his best friend was a new low. Maybe he had just come to the realization of what was going on and thought of what could have happened with the two of them sleeping together.

He felt bad but at the same time didn't. If he was going to lose his virginity to someone, he'd want it to be someone who cared about him even they weren't going to be together forever.

"No way Shin!" Y/N started, her voice full of disbelief.

"The Shinichiro Sano, getting a boner while sleeping next to his friend!" the woman started giggling loudly, holding her stomach as tears started threatening to spill.

As her laughter subsided, she sat up again, looking at the black haired male.

"You good, Shin? Like are you gonna get rid of that or what?" she asked, brown eyes looking into his as she leaned in towards him again.

Shinichiro gulped, trying not to stare at her body.

"Or do you need a little help?"