𝗧𝗪𝗢

"If I told you that I was horny, would you come over?"

The brown woman asked her friend on the other line.

Shinichiro was flustered as he processed her question. She really asked him out of nowhere, they weren't talking about anything specific much less anything sexual. Why would she ask him something like that?

Y/N looked at the man expectantly as she put her chin in her palm.

"Uh, uhm... yeah?" Shin sounded confused as he finally answered the woman.

"You sounded unsure Shin, you telling the truth?" she asked the man as she leaned into the camera.

The black-haired man nodded as the brown woman. "Really Shin?" at this point, she sounded surprised.

"Yeah..." with the more Y/N asked him, Shinichiro began feeling like he had gotten into something that he wasn't ready for.

"So if I told you right now that I was horny, you'd come over?"

"Don't be scared Shin, I don't bite~" Y/N told the man as she ran her fingers through his hair

As Shinichiro felt the woman's slight nudges at his head, he wished that he hadn't said yes so many times to what Y/N propositioned. 

It wasn't a surprise to the woman that Shinichiro was bad at giving head. 

Even bad was an understatement; Shin was atrocious.

Although he was terrible, it was endearing to watch the man struggle. Quite pitiful to say the least, she as she tried to instruct the man, it became bearable.

 "Now keep sucking Shin." she ordered as her voice began faltering. "Go ahead, like you're eating a mango~" 

Y/N nearly put the man in a headlock with her legs as she reached her orgasm. Shinichiro attempted to pull away although the brown woman kept his head down.

"C'mon Shin, you owe me one. At least pay me back~"