𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

"Is it just me or does Shin have this kinda aura about him, like something changed?"

Wakasa asked as he unwrapped another lollipop.

Y/N looked up from her phone as did Benkei, the two of them thinking back on Shinichiro's behavior the past few days.

"A little bit, like he's more confident." the large man admitted.

Y/N shrugged as she continued to think before shaking her head. "Not really, he's regular old Shin to me."

"You sure? You're always with him anyways so you might not've noticed." Waka said as he speculated.

"I dunno, next time I hang with Shin I'll try and see what you're saying."

"Alright."

"Y/N?" Shinichiro called out sheepishly to his friend

"Hm Shin?" the woman hummed tiredly as she turned towards him.

"Nevermind, if you were already sleeping..." he told her quietly.

Shinichiro had finally mustered enough courage to ask Y/N and just when he thought it was actually going to happen, she fell asleep.

"Uh uh Shin, I'm up. Lemme know what you wanted to say." the curly-haired woman said sternly as she sat up and turned on the light.

"Um, alright..." the man mumbled as he looked into the brown woman's eyes. She looked at him expectantly as he continued stammering.

The bedroom was silent for a while as Shinichiro tried to formulate what he wanted to say.

"I was thinking about the other day, and how we were doing stuff together..." he spoke quietly, the unsure tone in his voice as evident as ever.

"Yeah?" the woman said, she was confused at what the black-haired man was trying to say as they looked at one another.

Y/N frowned as she sat up, looking at her friend. "I'm gonna need words from you Shin, alright?" she asked the man, holding his chin in her palm.

Shinichiro gulped audibly, shaking his head slowly before whispering something into her ear.

The woman was taken aback by her friend's sudden boldness, her face riddled with disbelief.

"You're sure Shin? Just know that I'm not gonna go easy on you~"