𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

"Lay back for me Shin?"

the brown woman told her friend as she crawled over him.

Y/N's shorts were already discarded and on the bedroom floor as her ass stuck up to the sky.

The dampening spot on her panties rubbed against her sopping pussy as the woman's brown eyes looked into Shinichiro's.

He watched Y/N as she swayed slowly, his erection growing more painful by the minute.

The man moaned loudly as Y/N suddenly grinded her ass against him.

"Ah~ Y/N!" Shinichiro nearly cried upon feeling relief to his paining cock.

As the feeling of her panties rubbing against her wet pussy grew uncomfortable, the brown woman pulled them off.

"You ready Shin?" she asked her friend as she left his boxers at his ankles.

"Yes" the man said with conviction in his voice, nodding.

Shinichiro had learned from previous experiences that if he wasn't going to use his words, he wasn't going to get what he wanted from Y/N.

The woman simply nodded upon hearing his response. She hovered over his dick, standing at attention and already leaking pre-cum .

Y/N slid onto the man, enveloping him in her wet heat, her mouth flying open to the feeling.

"Fuck, you feel so good~" Shinichiro groaned as the woman filled herself with him.

He reached his hands out in pleasure, the feeling of the brown woman's pussy gripping his cock tightly was indescribable.

She allowed herself to adjust to his size, although Shin attempted to thrust up and into her.

Y/N took his outstretched hands in hers as she quickened her pace. Shinichiro's eyes began to roll back as pleasure overcame him.

"Look at me Shin~" she instructed as the man looked up at her. The brown woman let go of his hands, guiding his hands to her waist.

Both of their bodies grew hot and sweaty as Shinichiro's tip reached all the right places.

She reached out, holding his chin as small moans escaped his lips. Her plump lips met his in slight desperation.

Shin's eyes opened in surprise as the woman's tongue explored his mouth, sliding down his throat.

"Holy shit Shin~!" she cried as she felt his tip brush against her g-spot.

Y/N's legs began to shake, her walls tightening around his length.

"You gonna cum?" she asked the man lowly as she slowed down.

Shinichiro nodded furiously, the grip he had on her waist tightening .

"Do it with me then~" the brown woman whispered in his ear, the both of them reaching their orgasms.

As the pair's chests heaved from the otherworldly orgasm, the smell of sex entering their nostrils

Shinichiro sat up in the bed, hair messily tousled from their actions previously.

"You want a cigarette?"