𝗢𝗡𝗘

"You sure I can touch it~?"

Y/N cooed as she laid between his legs, staring at the tent made in his boxers.

Shinichiro's breath hitched as the woman's hand started moving slowly to his waistband.

"I'm gonna need words Shin, kay?" she informed the male as she stopped her movements. It only took a few minutes but he was already so sexually frustrated.

It embarrassed Shinichiro to even think about submitting to Y/N let alone to act on it but there was no backing down now.

"Ye-yes, you can touch it Y/N... please!" his voice came out in spurts as he watched the woman look at him expectantly.

She smiled upon his quick submission, finally following through with her actions. Shinichiro's dick sprang up as Y/N pulled down his boxers, the fabric pooling at his knees.

She stared at his member in amusement. To her, Shin didn't really carry himself like he was packing anything crazy but the woman was wrong. It's pink tip already leaking with precum as a result of her previous teasing.

"Don't cum too quick, alright Shin?" she told him as she began pumping his dick in her right hand.

To Shinichiro, this something completely foreign. It didn't feel anything like when he did it to himself.

In short; Shin did not know what to do.

The black-haired male didn't the touch of Y/N's tongue sliding across his shaft and tip. His knuckles went white from gripping his bedsheets.

As the brown woman's cheeks hollowed, the man's cock twitched in her mouth. Shinichiro was baffled as the woman continued. He didn't mean for it to happen although it slipped out as he came in her mouth.

'C-cumming, Y/N!" the male whined as his legs began shaking under the woman. She looked into his eyes as she drained the man.

As Y/N pulled herself up, she swallowed the man's cum before rolling over to the other side of the bed.

She would've said something had she not been interrupted by Shinichiro's snores.

"Shin, please don't tell me you're sleeping. Shit, call me Nyquil or something..."