3 - 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘠𝘰𝘶

IN NEW YORK CITY, the NBA Draft Lottery was taking place later that evening. Media outlets spoke of the potential teams that could win the #1 pick, the four with the best odds being the Minnesota Timberwolves, Philadelphia 76ers, New York Knicks, and Los Angeles Lakers.

First Take was a well-known talk show that aired on ESPN. Journalists Stephen A. Smith and Skip Bayless were the hosts and for the day, they invited an LA-based journalist to the show: Wilson Wittman.

 Smith and Skip Bayless were the hosts and for the day, they invited an LA-based journalist to the show: Wilson Wittman

(A/N: Stephen A is the man on the left and Skip is the guy on the right)

Their other host, Cari, introduced the topic and passed it off to the three men at the table. Skip Bayless began to speak and welcomed Wilson.

"I'm very happy to be here. You know this is my second time in New York." Wilson said.

"The first time?" Stephen A asked.

He smiled gleefully. "I lied. This is my first time."

"Oh."

There was a moment of silence before Skip spoke again.

"So...we have New York and LA involved in this lottery. Two huge markets and we have two really good young players at the top who can change life in either big city, right?"

"Yes, there's no question about it." Stephen A replied. "Listen here, Karl-Anthony Towns and Y/N L/N are no doubt going to be the top two picks in the draft. They are franchise-caliber players, albeit for different reasons."

Wilson nodded. "Of course."

"Towns...you could see more of a Chris Bosh type, he can step away from the basket and shoot along with being a dominant force down low. Then you have L/N, who has the Monta Ellis finesse with the ball to go with that Dame Lillard range." He added.

"Let's say Knicks, against all odds, win the lottery..." Skip began.

"Which they won't." Wilson muttered, which garnered a look from Stephen A, who was a Knicks fan.

" Wilson muttered, which garnered a look from Stephen A, who was a Knicks fan

Skip finished. "Who would you want?"

"Well...he's actually not been mentioned yet. Okafor."

"Jahlil Okafor?" Skip replied baffled. "53% free throw shooting Okafor?"