4 - 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘓𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦

THE YOUNG MEN walked out of the bus. All were well-dressed and flaunting their unique styles for draft night. Y/N was one of them, wearing a red blazer over a red-white plaid shirt. He also had white trousers and fancy red slip-ons.

Again, no socks

Again, no socks.

After several photo opportunities, they entered the "Green Room" in Barclays Center. It wasn't actually a green room, but just a name given to the closed-off section in front of the stage where invited prospects sat with their families and friends.

 It wasn't actually a green room, but just a name given to the closed-off section in front of the stage where invited prospects sat with their families and friends

Y/N went up to his table and met with the people he was able to invite. This included his mother, his grandparents, his agent, and Donovan.

He would've invited Zendaya and Hailee, but they were currently occupied with filming their respective projects back in LA. Zendaya was working on season two of K.C Undercover while Hailee started principal photography on The Edge of Seventeen.

That was all right, though. They made sure to let the young man know that they would be watching the broadcast and supporting him.

Y/N gave his mom a peck on the cheek and dapped up Donovan. He made sure to show his grandparents some love too.

"Damn! Looking sharp, bro." Donovan complimented his wardrobe.

"GQ helped dress me." Y/N replied as he fixed the lapels.

"Color is a little out there, though. When I get here I'm gonna make sure to rock a grey or black."

Donovan did not declare for the draft this year and decided to stay at Louisville for at least another year. His stock wasn't that high and he felt like adding a year of play would boost him up and get more eyes on him.

Y/M/N spoke next. She took out her phone and pointed it at the two.

"Smile! Smile!"

Y/N didn't expect the first couple of photos and laughed it off before posing for the next ones with Donovan.

"Feels like yesterday when you were running around and playing with the water hose in our front yard." Grandpa L/N pat the young man on the shoulder. "Now look at you."