ᴠᴇʟᴠᴇᴛ ʀɪɴɢꜱ

prompt: finney has a panic attack, robin comforts him ! (movie nights!!)

collab with: EliLover1 , follow them! (ly <3)

genre: fluff

words: 1914

・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・

The goons lurked from in between the stall cracks, barking insults and shaking the stall door.

Who's rules were they living by? Because sometimes it only takes a snare from the boys to throw your confidence back in the crate in shame. Only to speak of yourself, degrade yourself into smallness again.

The stall doors kicked open, one by one. Finney shook with fear. He heard laughter, he knew they couldn't wait to get their hands on him.

He thought about a way to escape, but there was no use. Finney thought for a moment. How did this happen? Why him? He has done nothing. Bullies are like that. They feed on the "weak", so they can feel pleased with themselves. So they can feel some type of satisfaction with their depressing little lives.

"Come out of the stall, pussy!" One of them yelled. 'I might as well,' Finney thought, but he didn't want to. He was scared of the outcome, he knew it wasn't gonna end well.

Finney was glued to the floor at this point. There was no use of caring about the germs, the rumors that spread about said bathroom floor and the dust that layered your pants when you stood up. He was stuck. Worrying. Contemplating every upcoming second. He was sure to start praying by now.

When they arrived, they had only meant to shoot Finney in the ankles, to let him fall into that cold tile floor again.

Maybe he's been told that he feels too much, how he takes the sun with him as he bolts away from any problem that begins rooting itself in the notches of his spine.

They pinned him to the ground but demanded him to his feet.

Maybe he's supposed to love the trauma, because it's stayed with him, longer than most people have.

The batter of his eyelashes ache like a blow to the head, his eyes feel like stones on his back. Could they yell at him? Could those stones dance and scream about how this wasn't the same person who'd kill with a single spark to the eye? Or Was finney still the boy to put fallen baby birds back in nests, or help petals back on flowers who were trampled by mindless individuals.

"I'll kick your ass!" Spoke a voice full of wasted breath as the bathroom door swung open, and suddenly those boys had a tail tucked between their legs.

Robin. On time. The lick of three thirty, the second tick of the clock.

"Here you are again, shaking in a bathroom stall" Whispered his head
"Fucking lunatic" sobbed his heart.

Tears, tears, tears.

"Early enough to have caught dumb, dumber and dumbest again." Snarled Robin.

"¡Qué cojudo eres!" Yelled Robin as he fastened the bandana around his head, and those boys scooted their way out. Stepping so carefully as if the floor was a minefield. Or Robin was just waiting to strike at the wrong movement.

Finney could laugh at how the school viewed Robin as a dangerous snake.

"Hijo De Las Mil putas." A mumble. Unexpected.

The door had shut and Finney only tightened his grip as he held his legs to his chest.

The sound of the sink turning off and expensed paper from the dryer only shook Finney's nerves a bit. He felt himself jumping to everything. The sound of the sink was enough to get Finney jumping out of his shoes