ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱʜ

prompt: it takes all day, but finney finally convinces robin to let him do his hair.

genre: fluff, finney annoying robin

relationship status: established

words: 516

・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・

"no."

"please babe?"

"no, finn."

finney had been begging robin to wash and
do his hair when he found out robin was about to do it.

"i only let my mom touch my hair," robin reminds.

"oh come on i won't mess up, i'm trying to make it look nice." finney exclaims. but robin ignores it.

"come in please?" finney begs, but robin isn't having it.

"no."

"ok." finney says.

"finney i said- wait what?" robin says.

"alright, fine. it's your hair you're right." finney says. he looks at the time and walks to the door.

"wait, where are you going?" robin asks.

"home? you know. that place you grow up in." robin rolls his eyes. "it's time for me to go, i'll see you later." finney says.

"oh, well, bye mi amor." robin goes in for a kiss but finney dodges it.

"bye." finney says, leaving robin confused. he just dodged his kiss.

***

it was the next day and robin knew finneys dad had to work late, he knew that gwen was over at her friends house, meaning finney was home alone.

he quickly got ready to go over there.

"¡hijo! ¿adónde vas?" his mom asked.

"i'm going to finns mama, i'll see you tomorrow." robin says before running in the direction to finneys house. his mother waves him goodbye.

**

he gets to finneys house, out of breath.

he knocks, and knocks again. no one answered.

robin groaned irritatedly before going on the side of the house to go through finneys door. he looked in the window to see if someone was there and he saw finney wearing his head phones, looking angry while writing something angrily.

he bangs on the window for a minute. finney finally hears him and turns around.

he didn't look very happy to see him, he unlocked and opened the window, robin climbed in.

"hey, mi vida." robin grabs finneys shoulders to try and kiss him but finney moved his head and walked to the living room.

followed by a confused, irritated robin.

"why won't you kiss me." robin asks in confusion, but finney just shrugs.

"you want to do my hair don't you." robin asks. finney smiles at him before nodding.

robin sighs.

"fine." robin mumbles. he yelps as he gets pulled to the kitchen for a hair wash.

***

robins hair was now crinkly and nice.

"thank you for washing my hair, can i get my kiss now. at least a hug?" robin asks.

"i want to braid it." robin sighs loudly. making finney laugh.

they walk into the living room and robin smiles as he sees texas chainsaw massacre start on the tv.

"it's like it was destiny." robin says dramatically. finney rolls his eyes playfully.

they sit down as texas chainsaw massacre, finney starts breading.

he tugs on robins hair, making robins head fall back. finney kisses robin, they kiss sloppily, soon finding a rhythm.

they could stay like that for hours.