ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇꜱᴛ

prompt: finney and robin have the best time together.

prompt idea: @stanloveshisbathtub

genre: fluff

relationship status: established

words: 573

・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・

finney was sitting by his bed waiting for robin, the love of his life.

they were going to the drive-in

finney knows he wouldn't be able to live without robin. he was his everything. they did everything together, it was hard separating them.

he slightly jumps at the light knocks on at his windows. he turns around to see robin, his robin knocking on his window with his recovering knuckles from a fight that happened last week.

he happily runs to the window and opens it.

"hey, hermoso." robin whispers, pulling finney into a kiss.

they pull apart for a minute.

"hi robin." finney blushes. robin chuckles at his flustered face.

finney wraps his arms around robins neck. robin tries to lower his hands to finneys ass, but finney smacks it away.

finney slightly laughs.

"we gotta go robin, we're gonna miss the movie." finney says.

"ugh, alright fine." robin says playfully, making finney laugh.

***
they walk to the drive-in, laughing at dumb memories and kissing randomly following a laugh.

they get there and sit towards the back, they didn't want to be caught so they hid behind a random persons car.

finney is laughing too much, he's starting to make robin chuckle.

"amor, stop laughing." robin whispers.

finney shuts his mouth, his laugh bottled up in his mouth which he's trying to hold.

his laughing soon dies down and they start watching the movie.

suddenly, a jumpscare comes up, making finney gasp and jump.

robin holds finney.

"robin, i don't know how you watch this movie almost everyday." robin just laughs.

"this movie is the best of all times baby, i could watch this for hours." robin says.

"plus, you shouldn't worry. the movies gonna end soon." finney just sighs and leans into robins touch.

everything was going good.

"hey! are you suppose to be in here?" robin and finney jump at the sound of another voice.

nevermind...

robin jumps up, dragging finney up with him as the guy start walking closer, they do the thing that is reasonable.

running.

they run, hearing the shouts of the guard. finney almost falls, robin pulling finney up as they both laugh and run back to robins house.

**

they run back into robins room and up to his bedroom.

the giggling dies down, finney is still smiling.

robin leans in, passionately kissing finney. the kissing gets intense, causing finney to start to back up.

he went too far because he ended up falling onto the bed, back first, dragging robin down with him. they laugh even more.

they both go to the top of the bed and get under the covers. they hold each other close with their legs tangling together while facing each other.

"finney, if that man caught us, we'd be in deep shit." finney laughs at robins words.

"yeah, my dad would murder me." finney said.

"my mom would beat the hell out of me with the closest thing she can get her hands on." robin agrees. laughter fills the room.

finney pecked robins lips, causing robin to smile and put their foreheads together.

"i love you." finney says.

"i love you more apuesto." robin replies, kissing finneys nose and closes his eyes. he 'rests' them which quickly became a nice sleep.

finney falling asleep in his arms soon after.

best.day.ever.