ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴢɪɴᴇꜱꜱ

prompt: it's time to go to school, finney is trying to get ready but all robin wants to do is make out,  cuddle, and watch movies.

genre: fluff

relationship: established

words: 586

・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・

finneys eyes flutter open, the sun shining from the windows making his eyes squint.

he groaned, he didn't feel like waking up but he knew he had to. he didn't want to be late for school.

he got up from the top of the bed and crawled to the bottom. he gets up on his knees and starts to stretch when he feels arms wrap around his waist.

"hola, mi amor." robin mumbles.

"hey baby, we gotta get ready for school." finney says. but robin disagrees.

he pulls them back, falling on there backs and bouncing a little bit because of the impact.

"no robin, we have to go to school." finney insists.

"i'm sure my mom won't mind if we miss a day." robin says, kissing on finneys neck. finney whimpers, but he knew he had to stay strong.

"you can't miss another day robin, you need to get your math grade up." finney argues. he gets up to get ready but robin pulls him down onto his lap.

finney tries to argue but he feels robins lips on his.

finney wanted to back away, but he couldn't resist. he kissed back, the kiss started off sloppy but they soon began moving in sync.

finney puts both of his legs on each side of robins, they never broke the kiss.

finney cups robins cheeks as he kisses him while robin places his hands at finneys lower back.

small whimpers and moans fill the room, mostly from finney because robin status kissing his neck. nipping and biting at it.

they lay back with finney on top as they continue to kiss. it starts getting sloppy as finney groans while kissing robin.

they made out for a few minutes longer before finney pulled away.

robin sighs.

"we gotta get ready for school now." finney says again.

"come on mi vida, we can just miss this one day of school. your dad won't know and i'll just tell my mom. i wanna spend the day with you." robin says, caressing his face.

he notices the hesitant look in his eyes and his face slightly drops.

finney signs loudly before speaking,

"just this one time?" he mumbles, but robin catches it.

his face immediately lights up and he grins.

"yes amor! just this time.." robin exclaims. finney sighs again.

"fine..." finney says, robin kisses him again.

***
robins mom agreed to let them stay home from school and said she'd be out for work and to call if they needed anything.

it got late

earlier they went to the store and got snacks for the movie. candies, sodas, chips, everything.

"what are we watching again?" robin asks.

"carrie." finney replies.

"what's it about?" robin questions.

"i don't know, let's find out." finney says.

robin chuckles a bit.

finney hits play and the movie starts.

finney and robin look at each other, staring into each other's eyes with love. they lean in and kiss, it was slow and passionate.

they didn't even get to finish the movie, but they did the next day... when robin somehow convinced finney and his mom to miss school again.

________

an: hello! sorry it's rushed and horrid but i promised someone a new chapter will be out. hope u liked it, and i'm finna work on more based on the request you guys gave me!!