ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟɪɴɢɪɴᴇꜱꜱ

prompt: finney is very "clingy"

genre: fluff (a little), angst

relationship status: established

words: 1251

・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・

robin woke up in finneys bed.

he's supposed to be meeting up with his friends today.

today was his only day to chill and hang out because he had a lot of studying to do the next day. he also had a make up test the day after.

his mom would make sure he actually studied for the test because he's failing, horribly.

he sat up and picked up his shirt off the floor, putting it on, kisses the sleeping finney on the forehead, then stands up to head for the door.

he feels arms wrap around his waist. he turns around to see finney. half his body on the bed, the rest lifted off the bed as he holds robin, finney hoped robin wouldn't move because he was the was the only thing keeping him up.

"baby...what are you doing?" robin questions.

"don't leave me." finney mumbles as his face was on robins back.

"i told you yesterday i was going out with my frien-"

"then can i come with you?" finney cuts him off.

robin eyebrows shifts in confusion, he makes a face and finney understands.

"maybe we could hang out later." robin says.

"oh.. ok then, bye."

robin kisses him before leaving out the door.

finney sighs sadly.

***
robin was with his friends.

his friends, mike and josh, were buddies from around the neighborhood.

they were both idiots who rarely came to school.

"remember when i told you about angie?" josh asks. the other two boys respond with 'yeah'.

"man we're going on a date this weekend." josh adds. mike high fives him and robin smiles at him, giving him a fist bump.

"you still a lone wolf, mike?" robin asks, josh laughs.

"oh shut it. how are you and finney? he still clinging on to you like a stupid leech." mike bites back.

robin faces him and pushes him a bit, causing mike to stumble back. josh just watched, trying to stay out of the drama.

"stop talking about him like that." robin says.

"it's true! everytime we see you, we always get interrupted by finney. always kissing on you, always up against you, always trynna do what you do and interrupting our conversations. man he needs to give you a break."

"he follows you around, like, everywhere! trying to make you go home with him, he doesn't like when you walk home alone, he doesn't like when you walk home in the dark. i mean what is wrong with him!"

"not to mention, after you went an hour after your little curfew, he found out where we were and went there." mike finishes.

"he's not... clingy. so stop. there's nothing wrong with him, he probably just doesn't want to be alone." robin says.

"yes he is, don't lie rob-" mike is cut off.

"arellano, today we're gonna be hanging at the junkyard with some important dudes, you comin?" josh interrupts the argument.