three.

jotaro plays GIVE YOU THE WORLD by STEVE LACY ( new fav song alert ) through his dorm as he gets ready. today was the election, one of the many things you and jotaro were fueding over was who was gonna be head student/ the representative of the college.

he put on the dress shirt, his back muscles flexing as he put the button in. he wore black slacks as well, a nice belt to finish the look.

he was probably gonna wear some dress shoes.. but the problem was his hair, he had no clue what to do with it. he combed it, the curls coming up as more defined.

he just scoffs and leaves it, calling it a day. one strand was in his face and he didn't even bother moving it. you stand in front of the audience, on one side of the stage. jotaro was on the other, waiting for the ceremony to start.

"here, we have the two candidates for student body president." the principal speaks, fixing her suit. you smile and wave your hand, being friendly. jotaro doesn't move at all, you were wondering how he made it to this point with his funky attitude.

" why does this feel weird " you blow the smoke out of your mouth and pass the blunt to him. "what? smoking?" he raises the blunt slowly to his lips.

"smoking with you." you turn your body to him, putting your arm on the back on the couch. "mm" he lets out and takes another puff.

he had loosened his tie and unbuttoned a few buttons, he invited you to come over. you were taken by suprise because it was so sudden.

IVY by FRANK OCEAN slowly plays, and you hum. one thing about you is that you loved you some frank.

the day was stressful, you got the results of who was gonna be elected as the face of the university of north carolina. after cursing eachother out, you came to a conclusion — to smoke with eachother.

you move closer, snatching the blunt from in between his fingers. you take a long drag, inhaling and blowing it through your mouth and nose, closing your eyes in the process.

he was watching you, the way you breath in, the way your glossed lips wrap around the blunt, allat. you pull away and hold it up to his lips, and he holds eye contact with you.

you tilt your head to the side, looking into his green eyes. the eye contact was intimidating, but you weren't gonna back down.

you put the blunt in between your fingers and lean in fast, he prepared himself for you to kiss him on the lips but you didn't.

"i really like your hair, i never told you but i really like the curls" you run your fingers through it, making him close his eyes.  "does that feel good?" you ask him and he nods.

"very." he lets out, making you laugh. he goes silent, watching your everymove. his silence was unsettling and intimidating, everytime it went quiet around him you got nervous.

you move a little closer and play in his hair as he smokes the roach. his eyes were shut.. it just felt so good to him. he admits that he was enjoying this a little more than he should've.

"you need to take better care of your hair" you push his head away slightly. "i don't got time for that" he speaks, making you sigh.

his big fingers hold the tiny remains of the blunt, you make eye contact with him and he holds it up to your lips. your lips press against his fingers and inhale, closing your eyes.

the silence was ridiculous, it was so quiet but the tension was there again. you press your legs together slightly, and he notices.

his biceps flex as pushes up from off the couch, making you look up at him. "ima go change" he says to you and then gets up. "okay.." you trail on, taking out your phone.

you see a lot of missed calls from liah, shay and kyle but you brush it off, texting them.

/•\

jotaro came back with a wife beater on and some basketball shorts. you cock your head to the side and look him up and down, "what?" you look up at his eyes and say "nothing.."

he pulls out a pre rolled blunt, and lights it up. you wanted to reject it because you knew after than first blunt you were gonna start acting a fool.

you just weren't gonna smoke that much.. who could it hurt??  well the answer to that question, is nobody.

which is why you were on top of jotaro, giving him a massage. you straddle his back and run your hands up and down his back, making him groan.

he took off his shirt, complaining about his muscles so your hands grope his sore muscles, making noises come out of his mouth and his eyes shut.

you lean down to his ear and say something that put the cherry on top. "feel good?" his eyes open, and look into your eyes.

"mhm" he looks down at your lips and leans in, you move away and continue his massage, a smirk resting on your face.

"are you being for real." he deadpans and you move down, sitting on his ass and massage his lower back and answer his queen "i dunno what you mean."

"why are you doing this to me" he trails on and you answer with a attitude. "nigga, i just said i don't know what you're talking about"

"alright then, be like that" he closes his eyes again, making you laugh. "you're ridiculous" you sit on his back, playing with his hair.

you get off and sit on the couch regularly "what now?" you ask him, watching him put his shirt back on.

he shrugs and adds "what you want to do?" the question makes you think. "a lot of things, but let's keep it friendly." you keep eye contact.

"why we gotta keep it friendly, it's just us" his eyes watch your every move, the way you kept eye contact but still messed with your fingers and had your legs pressed together.

"it would be best for us if we don't do anything." you add and he rolls his eyes, "wont be good for me."

"it'll be good for me." you notice him looking down at your lips. "let me show you a good time" he says, and you feel a kiss against your neck.

you press your lips together and come to your senses. you guys were high, and would probably regret this. "get out of my face jotaro." you back away from him and he lets you move away.

his plump lips move in a frown, making you roll your eyes. your finger goes up to his hair and you say "maybe when we're sober." his ears perk up and his eye brow arches. "i am sober"

"ima go home." you get your bag as you laugh at him.  "so you bout to come to my house and drink up all my water and smoke up all my blunts then leave?" he ask you as you walk out. "i'm not bout to let you hit right now,  kujo."

"mmcht, bye kamari" he lets out, sighing in defeat.

! cara speaking ¡
it's coming.