six.

NICE FOR WHAT by DRAKE plays loudly through the frat house as twerk in the big circle surrounding you. multiple hands slap your ass as you drop to the floor in a split.

the crowd goes wild as you do that, another girl steps in, making you hop out the circle. you find your way out of it, walking to the kitchen.

you open the doors to the fancy kitchen, seeing a sight you weren't shocked to see. jotaro had some blonde chick on the counter and he was in between her pale legs.

you just ignored them, grabbing a red cup from the middle of the stack. her soft giggles come to a end as you have a feeling someone is watching you.

you turn around briefly, connecting eye with jotaros. he just holds his resting bitch face, and you pour a little cranberry juice and put a splash.. maybe a little bit more of a splash of vodka.

you walk out of the kitchen, not sparing a glance at him. you weren't really trippin about it though.

you hear somebody saying your name and chasing after you, trying to catch your attention. you turn around to see the familiar sweet boy from the book store.

you forgot his name though.. michel?? no. micaiah?? nah. you forgot.

"hey i'm mista.. from the bookstore." he reintroduced himself. "i'm kamari." you smile at him, showing your new smiley piercing.

he looks down at your outfit, a black body suit and a letterman jacket with some green jordan's.

his brown eyes travel back at you face, you had slight makeup on. your eyelashes were done, they weren't too big nor too small, just right. your lips were coated in a soft coat of lip gloss.

"you look pretty" he comments on your appearance, making you smile. "thank you." you laugh nervously, his hard stare on your face makes you nervous.

he wore a black tee shirt with some camouflage pants along with his black 1s. the shirt slightly hugged his body but not super tight with a black beanie.

"how are you?" he ask, the music getting louder. "i'm alright, just very hungry" you laugh, talking loudly over the music.

"me too. wanna get out of here?" he ask you, with a tilt of his head. you nod, with a soft smile, your smile was so comforting and warm.

"I WISH I COULD I PAINT OUR LOVE.." miguel plays through his 2018 toyota, the warm seats making you sink into them.

you sing slightly to the song, looking over at him. he was steering the wheel with his left hand and his right arm was resting on the arm rest. he was manspreading, making your eyes trail down to his lap.

you press your lips together and look back up at his face to see his eyes on yours. it was a moment of silence and tension before he speaks up.

"what do you want to eat??" you think about the question for a second before deciding on wingstop. the goated restaurant.

"good choice ma'am." he smiles, his eyes getting smaller. it was cute, you loved eye smiles. " the fries are so good. and-" you start talking but he cuts you off.

"the ranchhhh" he almost reads your mind. "yesss. i be ready to drink that shit.." you say with a soft laugh.

"and do" he says, making you look at him. his eyes had this little sparkle in them, it was cute. "i love the mango habanero wings" he spoke.

"korean bbq is for me." you smile, making him nod as he parks in the spot. he gets out of the car, and walks over to you as you try to put your things back into your purse.

he opens the door for you, making you smile. "thank you." you tel him and he nods. " of course beautiful." he answers, holding eye contact with you as you step out of the car.

you press your lips together as you start to walk up to the small restaurant. you walk in front of him, grabbing the door handle.

his hand falls on top of yours, trying to open the door at the same time. he kept opening doors, you thought it was gentleman like but no nigga in 2022 is opening doors for girls without wanting some.

" hi i'm josh, what can you get for you today?" the worker speaks, looking at you two. "can i get a eight piece bone in korean bbq." you look into your purse.

mista pushes your hand away from your purse, reaching in his pocket for his wallet. " can i also get the 10 piece bone out mango habanero please" he pulls out his card.

" yes, that will be 29.93." he says, grabbing the card and putting it into the slot. you end up getting the combo, getting strawberry fanta.

after getting your strawberry fanta, you guys take a seat in the back of the restaurant. "so tell me about yourself." he props his head up with his right hand— staring at you.

"um, im a dancer.. performing arts is my major, i play volleyball from time to time, i love fashion and fooddddd. that's a difficult question for me."

"how, you don't know what you enjoy?" he ask you, cocking his head to the side. " i do but the question is hard to answer."

he nods, looking forward at you with those sparkly eyes. "and you?" you speak back to him.
" i love to read, i spend most of my time reading and sleeping to be honest."

"i read a little too, i read this one book. it was called they both die at the end. that shit was so tough." you comment and he nods.

"that's definitely a emotional one." he smiles, showing off his smiley piercing. your phone chimes, making you look down.

jotaro .

you just gon leave
w that clown 😂😂.

yes ?

you could do better

why are you on my phone rn

bc we got unfinished business

it's gon stay unfinished.

nah

ya

i'll see ya later princess

no you won't

you don't wanna see me?

no

why?

you seem like you busy w ms blondie

i left her
i was looking for you after
you came in the kitchen

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.

cya later?

whatever jotaro.

———

and i've updated finally, i forgot about this book.
( unedited. )