five.

you moan out, feeling his finger against your wet clit. he removes his finger and continues to aggressively thrust through the thin layer of his boxers and your panties.

he slowly wraps his finger around your baby blue lacy panties and removes them with just a simple movement. "i can't wait to fuck you up" he looks at your wet pussy that was throbbing for him.

your hand goes to the back of his neck, making him look you in the eyes "please.. i need you so badd" you whine, making him chuckle at the desperation.

he pulled the tip of his dick out of the hole in his boxer briefs, making your mouth water. he grabbed his dick and pulled it as far as it could come out of the boxers, pressing it against your clit.

he was teasing you.

you act a fool, moaning, trying to grab it, slipping it farther inside, but he wouldnt let you. it was your strength over the 6'5 230lb football and baseball player, he was gonna win regardless.

he licks his lips and sticks the tip in, sliding it out over and over. everytime you tried to move your body he pulled it out completely, making you cry out everytime. "please stop teasing me jotaro"

"or what?" he ask you, with a cocky smirk. he wanted to get aggressive with you so bad but he didn't wanna make you uncomfortable, he knew how you were— nails did, hair did, basically a pretty girl that didn't even like to get her hands dirty.

"stop playin wit me, and just slut me out already" you breathe out, making him cock his head to the side "alright, remember you asked for it."

you feel his thick brown tip slowly enter you, it barley fitting. it was a tight fit and it felt like it wasn't gonna fit at all. he throws his head back and groans, he rolls his hips slightly— pressing his lips together. "tight as fuck" he mumbles as he gets his momentum and starts thrusting his hips quickly, making your boobs bounce in the process.

just then you hear several knocks at the door, you bring your lips to his, completely ignoring the knocks. "KAMARI ANSWER THE DOOR!" you hear joshes voice coming from behind the door, making you groan.

you put your hands to his chest and kiss his neck once, telling him to get up. with a groan you get up, struggling to find something to wear. you came across a robe and you put it on, and tied it up. jotaro was also getting dressed quickly, after he puts his shirt on he jumps on the couch, pulling out his phone— acting normal.

you answer the door aggressively, revealing the whole crew. "oh my god, could you guys wait for a few minutes? goddamn." you fuss at them, and turn around.

"you got a nigga over here?" they examine the apartment/dorm and see jotaro sitting on the couch, ignoring everything with a pillow over his lap.

"oh.." they smirk at you and you roll your eyes "y'all are weird" you add, heading to the kitchen. "that's why you weren't opening the door.. huh?" josh speaks suspiciously, twirling his dreads.

"boy get out of her business" cara fusses at him, making him look at her. "don't get hurt cara" josh was tall, darkskin, dreads and he had that hunter x hunter spider tattoo on his side.. needless to say he was fine.

"boy bye" she gives him the hand, making him give her a different type of look. cara was darkskin as well, short, she had box braids and she was tatted up too.

"once again.. get a room."

shay (DEKUSDURAGS )  over looks them, making a stank face. her skin was on the more brown skin side, but she was closer to darkskin, she had butterflies locs and a slim thick figure.

you laugh at them and then you feel liah come up behind you, tapping you lightly. she puts two fingers to her eyes and points them at you, "i'm watching you"

"girl bye, i am grown" you shoo her away, and she looks at you neck. "true." she agrees, watching you and jotaro exchange the most unnoticeable glance. "oh lawd" she mumbles, leaving the scene and going to cara.

< TIME SKIP >

you eat a little pasta, not being able to focus on eating from sexual frustration. you poke at the food, not being interested in eating it.

your fingers messed with the bottom of your shirt, you feel a hand touch your thigh, squeezing it then slowly moving closer and closer to the panties that held your soaking wet pussy, you look over to see jotaros hand making it's way up.

you look back up to see everybody socializing. "can we talk.. it's about the campaign." you stand up and grab his right wrist. "yea"

you walk to your room, closing the door behind you guys. you grab his shirt and push him against the wall, making him kiss you aggressively. he grabs your ass and presses your body against his.

effortlessly, he picks you up by your thighs, throwing you on the bed— it making a noise.

he gets in between your legs, spreading them and gripping your thighs in his big hands. you put your lips close to his ear and moan in it, kissing his cheek.

he wraps his big hand around your neck, his hands were so soft and smooth. just one of his hands took up your full neck and pulls you closer to kiss your lips.

he bites down on your bottom lip, making you wince. while your mouth was open, he sticks two fingers into your mouth— catching you by surprise.

"suck" your doe eyes look into his and he just looks at you with a neutral expression. you wrap your lips around his fingers, starting to slowly suck them. your tongue swirls along his thick fingers, you were taking your time and he wasn't rocking with it.

he sticks his fingers deeper in your mouth, making you gag around them. you grab his wrist and pull back. " shhhhh" he tells you, putting a stop to the gagging noises.

"look.. you're gonna go out there and act normal. and when they leave, you'll get what you want." he told you, making you nod.

and you didn't get it, it was kind of awkward after but he left. you had a party to go to and you wasn't trippin.. but you lowkey was.

no more of this madness.
next time i promise we going for the prize.