seven.

" ITS ONLY THE TWO OF US, EVERYTHING I NEED.. BETWEEN THOSE THIGHS." the daniel caesar song blasting through your dorm as you sit on mitsuyas lap, facing him.

" stay still" you laugh, trying to do this eyebrows straight. " i'm trying" he laughs back at you while holding your round hips to hold you in place.

you asked to do his makeup out of boredom and you were suprised he was gonna let you. so here you are, straddling the boy from the bookstore, doing his makeup.

you put some lashes on him to top off the look and he just looks at you with the blankest face ever. it was funny to you, he looked so miserable.

"you look so pretty." you say and he looks up " too far" he laughs. "picture time!" you exclaim, grabbing your phone, snapping plenty of .5 pictures of him.

he snatches off the lashes without any remorse, staring at you with the lipgloss, blush, and highlighter on.

you put your phone down, looking into his beautiful big eyes. he looks at you, them coming off more tight.

you tried your hardest to ignore the wetness between your thighs as his eyes undress you slowly. your arms go around his neck, pulling
him in closely.

his face was nearly on your chest, he looks down for a split second then meets your eyes again.

his hands were already on your hips in the most innocent way earlier, but now they gripped your hips out of desperation.

you watched him with such a intense gaze, soaking in all of his facial features. without a second thought, you lean into the kiss.

your lips do most of the work, pushing yourself into his body slowly but steadily. his lips move with yours, heads bobbing in sync.

you pull away, sucking on his bottom lip briefly. it remains between your lips for a moment then slowly goes back to its place.

his mouth goes to the cleavage showing in between your body suit, sucking on it, leaving semi red marks.

before you get to speak, his big hand reaches up towards your neck. he pulls you back into the kiss, it was gentle. too gentle.

" DAMN RIGHT WE TAKE TURNS BEING WRONG, I GET REAL ACCOUNTABLE WHEN IM ALONE." the kehlani song suddenly plays.

you hear a few knocks on the door but choose to ignore them. he helps you take off your letterman jacket, kissing you through the process.

the bangs progressively get louder and harder by the second. you groan, kissing him one more time; a loud smooch coming from it.

mitsuya groans loudly, running his fingers through his hair. you go to the door in a rush, so you could finish what you started.

you snatch the door open to see jotaros much bigger frame. you sigh and try to shut the door but his hand grabs it before you get the chance.

" cmon mari, let's talk." he says, pushing the door open a little bit. " why jotaro, we are NOT together." you push him outside of the door, stepping out with him.

"we cannot do this.. not here not now." you speak again, pointing your finger at his chest. he just looks down at you, with a slight subtle smug grin on his face.

" did i interrupt you?" he cocks his head to the side and you fix your shirt, covering the hickeys that were starting to bruise.

" yes actually." you cross your arms. " i'm sorry kamari." he says, looking you in the eye. 

his muscles gripped the black tee he had on, biceps popping. he had grey sweatpants that hugged all the right areas.

it was just a stare down at this point.

you guys break the eye contact, attention shifting to the door where mitsuya came out of. "um, mari.. i think im gonna go. i'll text you tomorrow?" he says lightly.

" okay." you say, turning around and kissing him right in front of jotaros face. you kiss him gently for a good 3 seconds before he pulls away.

his frame was so different compared to jotaros. jotaro had a athletes body, guads, biceps, abs, etc and mitsuya was a thin guy with abs.

jotaros eyes pierced yours as he had a little smug look on his face. " bye." you smile at him as he walks away, fading in the distance.

he didn't know why he felt the slightest ping in his chest when he saw you kissing him. he doesn't like you.. you were childish.. and mean.. and pretty.. and a good.. friend.

" we all know i can do that 10 times better." he said cockily. he  knew the truth, you did too.

" go away jotaro." you walk back into your dorm, looking back at him once before shutting the door.

he chuckles a little bit, walking away from the front of your dorm. " so annoying" he thinks to himself and it's a smile on his face.

—————