Lycan King

DISCLAIMER ~ THIS IS A DARK J~HOPE FANFIC ~ I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE PHOTOS OR THE VIDEOS.

MUST BE AT LEAST 14 TO READ THIS BOOK IS GOING TO BE DARKER THAN THE FIRST ONE.

I WILL LET YOU HAVE A TASTE OF THE FIRST CHAPTER 😉💜💜💜

BUT WARNED HE IS NOTHING LIKE JIMIN 😈.

⟭⟬ ⟭⟬ ⟬⟭⟬⟭⟬⟭⟬⟭⟬⟭⟬⟭⟬⟭⟬⟭⟬⟭⟬⟭⟬⟭⟬⟭⟬⟭⟬⟭⟬⟭⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⟭⟬

JACK's (J-Hope) P. O. V

I am so tired of those damn rogues, they break into my territory and think that they're going to live.

"Cho come into my office NOW." I be damned if this is going to keep happening

Cho comes in with his head bowed So that I won't take it as a threat.

"Y-You called your Majesty?" he asked

I just look at him with a disgusted face
"Of course I did you dumbass, we have to do something about these damn rogues. I want a powerful Witch here like yesterday, and Cho I do MEAN NOW."

"Y-yes you Majesty, right away your majesty" he ran out as fast as he could.

I just laughed at him, they are so terrified as they should be, these rogues should be terrified also.

My phone started ringing I looked at the ID oh it's Jimin I know he found his lifemate.
We are all immortals, but he is almost like a vampire. His lifemate has not seen my dark side yet Baahaa. I do want someone to love me too, but I doubt they will love this side of me, I am feared throughout the Lycan and Werewolf world.

My guess is that my mate would have to be dark also or at least a little bit dark.
I have tried looking for her to no avail it is not easy when you are feared.

"Hello, Jimin haven't heard from you in a while so what's up?"

"Just wondering how you are doing? Hope you haven't scared many people today?" he asked.

I just laughed into the phone he knows me so well maybe that's why he doesn't want me around his lifemate oh well I just shrugged my shoulders.

~~~~2 hours later~~~~~

"CHO did you find me a witch yet?"

"Your majesty the most powerful Witch can't be located we have tried everything, she disappeared 17 years ago" Cho said.

"Cho you better find that damn witch in the next 4 hours, or your head Will be detached from your body. Do you UNDERSTAND ME?"

I heard him swallow real loudly

"Y-yes Your Majesty understood" he answered.

I smiled evilly and laughed I love it.

Do I want a mate?

Yes I do

Do I deserve one?

No, I don't because of things I have done I don't think my mate will approve in fact I know she/he wouldn't.

I hope the moon Goddess does have a mate in mind for me, and I pray she's tough enough to handle everything.

I wonder what she will look like, I just hope the opposite personality of me I really need a real love in my life.

Yeah, I know I'm terrible, but at the same time I'm very hot.

yes I know that's egotistical of me, but what can I say women and men throw themselves at me. In case you're wondering yes I'm bi,
didn't see that coming did you?

I'll tell you something else in case you are wondering readers I really don't care what my mate looks like, if they are a boy or a girl or whatever.

What I do care about though is I pray to the Moon Goddess that she's not a damn rogue, I detest those filthy ass creatures if my mate is a filthy rogue I will reject her immediately and then toss her/him in jail.

Rogues are the only thing I can't stand, it's because my parents were killed by rogues my whole family actually except for me of course I was only 5 years old at the time.

My lycan came out and killed them all, I almost killed half Royal pack I stopped though my lycan was very mad.

From then on I killed rogues whenever they entered my territory, no rogue has lived past my border I don't care what type of rogue they are or what they are all I care about is that they are rogues.

"King we found something or should we say someone" Cho interrupts my thinking.

"Will spit it out Cho you better not be wasting my time."

"No your m-majesty we have found her, but she got away again after we almost caught her twice."

I put my hand on my head rubbing it
"Cho I warned you not to waste my time, you haven't caught the witch yet and you let her get away twice."

"Y-your M-m-majesty we saw two other people that were with her, well more like children twins to be exact. She told him to go another path I believe they are hers, if we capture these twins we'll be able to capture her."

"Mmmm interesting maybe she hid because of the children" Baahaa I laugh yes so close.

"YOU BETTER NOT DISAPPOINT ME AGAIN CHO OR YOUR HEAD WILL BE REMOVED FROM YOUR SHOULDERS I MEAN IT THEY BETTER NOT BE A THIRD TIME!!! and yes if you can capture these children."

"Y-yes your majesty they will not be a third time" he bowed me before he ran.

I think life is just about to get interesting, I wonder if I can use these two children if they're her children they're probably powerful I sat back and smirk to myself.

🖤
😈
🖤
😈
The end of this chapter

Hope you like King Jack or you may not baahaaa 😈.

Love, VMin ✌🏻😘