Meet the Russo twins

What I picture Alessia looks like ⬆️⬆️
Yes she's Italian, but remember she's a moon child and in the description I said she looks like a vampire, picture her with light purple eyes though those are her contacts.

Alessia's P. O. V

"So that was fun huh bro" I said laughing.

"Not really sis, I don't think mom knows what they want" he answered scratching the back of his neck

"We can out run any of those doofuses Abhi"

"Alessia you're not thinking correctly we don't know how fast they are, remember they are werewolves too yeah I know we're hybrids. They have to be fast too sis we have to think logically."

He is always so boring, and a big party pooper. So what if, I was smart, what I want is some fun, okay so maybe I do take it to far sometimes.

What is magic for if you can't use it? you know what I mean readers?

What have you had all this power what would you do with it?

Our mom is the most powerful witch well I should say was that title actually belongs to me and my brother. None of the witches know though because Mom will not introduce us to any or any of the other supernaturals because she is scared for us of course.

I do love music, specifically a certain band sadly mom won't let us to go to any concerts cuz she said they might be supernaturals there. It isn't like they can detect us we cover that up with magic and potions. I'm just so bored being home all the damn time it's driving me fucking crazy.

I really wanted to go to Lollapalooza to see my bias Hobi, he is so hot his long hair that I've seen damn. I just want to hug him, shake his hand or just anything just to be near him, smell him too haha. God I am obsessed with him my brother calls me crazy because all I do is talk about him and have pictures of him everywhere.

So I'm assuming you want to know about us well Hello, I am Alessia Russo although you probably already know that hahaha this is so awkward. Me and my brother Abhi are 17 we were born March 9th as you also know we're hybrids witch and werewolf we like to call ourselves WereWitchs, we get blisters when going out in the sun, are very pale, very powerful, smart, and very good looking.

I know you are looking at our birthday yes we have the same day as opa Yoongi except of course he's older than us.

Did I forget anything?

Oh yeah, we can feel each other's pain if one has a broken arm the other one does too it sucks I can tell you. We got our wolves while we were just 5 years old we got our power when we were just 4.

I mean if your brother falls out of a tree and breaks his arm it's nothing to you but it's something to me because mine will be broken too. I guess it also means if one dies the other one dies, oh also the Goddess hecate and the moon Goddess Selena we talk to, they say we don't have to bow to them also to call them auntie.

Oh I also love wine I make it myself, sometimes my mom catches me drinking it, we also take silver shots 2 everyday, mom wants us to be prepared in case anything happens.

"Hey sis are you talking to your wolf?"

"No why?"

"Because looked like you were, how is Amber after all that?"

"She it's fine, she keeps saying something's going to happen, but I don't know if it's a good something or bad something. I keep bugging the aunties about who my mate might be they keep switching the conversation to something else." I answered

"He could be dangerous, I don't know why auntie Selena? Would set you up with someone dangerous though" he shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh please don't say that bro, do you think I would end up like Mom? I mean with nobody because I'm certainly ain't doing like she did at least I hope I don't"
I asked Abhi.