Can I trust Him?

Alessia    P.O.V

  I don't know if I can trust him or not, but Amber said I can.

‘You can trust him Alessia'

We will see Amber.

I took a deep breath “Will I hope I can trust you, we only know our mom. Because our sperm donor didn't want our mom therefore mom didn't inform him about us. See our sperm donor is a werewolf, of course you know our mom is a witch" that was difficult to do I hope he accepts and protects me.

He held me tighter in his arms, I felt so loved at that moment.

“I don't know really what to say because I don't like rogues at all" he said.
I feel so scared he is going to let me go I'll end up like my mom.

I looked at his face he held a scary expression
I am shaking right now. I wonder if he's going to torture me, because of my family I feel tears going down my face.

              JACK's POV

Damn it I feel bad I scared her like that, I really don't know what to do.
On one hand she is my mate, on the other one she is a rogue I have never been more confused.

I am supposed to be a deadly lycan, but I can't help to feel a soft spot for her.

Here is the thing though I actually waited for her, unlike many lycans I only wanted my mate
and dammit she has to be a rogue.

I looked down at her beautiful face covered in tears, “Hey beautiful no need for tears I will love you anyway, I waited a long time for you.
How old are you Alessia?"

“I am 17, is that going to be a problem?"

“No, but when is your birthday? Because I want to mark you when you are 18"

“March 9th the same as Yoongi” she said I was really surprised so she is just like Yoongi.

I have to be careful with her, I look over to my beta he looks shook that I am not mean to her. Pfff of course not dummy she is all mine, I have to keep her brother here too, hopefully he will find his mate.

I love her already I will kill anyone who would hurt her or her brother. I will never give her up or hurt her.

  Sorry not sorry 😆 💜💜💜

Bye lovelys ✌🏻 VMin 💜