The Two Meet 😉

Third person P.O.V

Alessia was drinking again except it wasn't wine it was her moonshine.

After two hours of waiting on their mother to return Alessia was worried. She looked at her twin he also looked worried.

"Okay bro let's go look for mom" Abhi nods his head yes.

They begin to go out of the safety of their boundary. Even though they can hide their power and what they are, their mate would recognize them.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Meanwhile.........

Jack was killing more rogues 'Damn nasty rogues' "Rich is that all?" I asked in demanding tone to my beta.

"Yes sir" he answered

"Your Majesty we have eyes on the children, who do you want to get them?"

"Good I want to go personally I would love to meet them" I answered with an evil smile.

Time to meet these witch's children, he rubs his chin thinking maybe one of them could help me. If not I will still have them plus one is a girl Bahaah.

I got to where one of my scouts are, "Where are they G?" I demanded

He just pointed 'about 2feet out sir' he answered in mindlink. I rubed my hands together time for some fun Bahaahaa.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

On the twins side

Alessia was trying to sniff out their mom, she sat down "maybe I need to scribe for her" she told her bro

"Okay I will keep a lookout" he told her,
She nodded her head.

She keeps trying 'why isn't this working Amber?'
'Maybe something or someone is blocking you' she answered.

"Sis I heard something" Abhi whispers.

Oh crap she thinks "Let's go now bro move your ass."

They start running "STOP NOW AND I WILL MAKE THIS EASY ON YOU!" They Heard a voice screams.

That voice sent shivers down her spine
'What the hell is going on, I must have drink too much' 'No STOP it's MATE' Amber screams head.

As soon as she heard that a force hit her from behind she groaned because it hurt. Of course her brother did too because you take one down the other goes down too.

Both of them are in pain, of course Alessia felt the Sparks of her mate.
'damn I hope he can't figure out what I am'
'No we need mate to know' Amber says.

Jack on the other hand is in Wonder because he just found his mate he's been looking for. 'Damn she's a witch'
'She is special Jack' Cami (Wolf) said

He looked over at her twin brother, who is also on the ground without anybody restraining him.

Well that is unusual Jack though, maybe his mate is interesting.

He's definitely more interested in the twins now, then their mother wherever she is.

"Get him and put him in the cells" The king demands.

"Yes sir, what about the girl your majesty?"

This guy really want me to chop his head off Jack thinks. "The girl is MINE, do not ask about her again!" He demands they bow their heads in recognition.

Damn I already have feelings for her and it ain't even been 5 minutes yet.

He lifted her up then gently took her in his arms. Jack looks down at his mate and met most beautiful eyes his ever seen. 'Must be the witch' she just looked at him with hurt eyes damn it hurts she is looking at like that.

"So mate what is your name?" He tries to soften his tone.

"Alessia Russo" she answered him still hurt he would hurt her and afraid he would reject her, she knows how it was with is her mother.

She promised herself she wouldn't end up with that, depressed just because of a guy even if he was her mate her supposed to soulmate. Crying in middle of the night when she thinks her children can't hear her, but we heard everything it was a depressing childhood.

Alessia just realize the eyes she met, Oh Goddess he is Hobi my crush she was blushing.

Jack just watched as she blushed, wonder what she's blushing about he pondered.

She took a deep breath, "Opa Hobi?" She asked with a confused face.

"Oh you know my group huh?"

"Yes I love everyone one you" she was less nervous now, "Opa I have a crush on you, my brother thinks I'm obsessed with you" Oh great I shouldn't have just told him.

Jack smiles showing his dimple, well this might be easier than I thought. Yes she is my mate I'll have to integrate her into the pack her brother too it looks like.

Just then she hisses and takes in a deep breath. Oh shit I forgot to tell them to take it easy with her brother.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Mindlink

'G take it easy with the rogue you are also hurting my mate, if you don't want to go in a cell to be tortured you will do as I say.'

'Y-Yes your majesty'

'Good oh tell the omega's to get a room ready for my beautiful mate.'

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

"I am so sorry I forgot to tell them to be careful" he says carefully.

She just nods her head, "So beautiful how does you and your brother feel the same pain?"

She blushed she has never been complimented by a guy or girl, because her mother never let her go anywhere to keep them safe.

"Uh I am not supposed to tell for our safety" she answered shyly.

"Come on beautiful I am your mate, I will always keep you safe" he said.

She thought about this, but again her mother's past is in the back of her mind.
What if he goes back on his promise? What if he hurts me worser than anyone can and will?

Sorry not sorry 🤪🤪🤪

Bye ✌🏻 lovelys

𝒱ℳ𝒾𝓃 💜

Now the twins are in enemy hands.

He is her mate but can't smell her wolf.

Do you think he will do like he said?

Could he love her?

Can she trust him?