Arrange Marriage

In a wedding hall, the decorations were hell beautiful each and everything looking so beautiful rest people as well..

A mandap was set fully filled with flowers and different types of the whole ambience was mesmerising..

A bride comes with a group of girls around herself holding her from her shoulders she looking pretty her face was covered with net veil slightly seeing but not fully all looking at upstairs seeing the bride and bridesmaids

Look our pretty bride come a lady said all smiling while a hot young man was standing in mandap looking hell handsome in his sherwani attire..

Kanya ko bulaiye pandit added

Kanya ko bulaiye pandit added.Leela gestured girls..
Bridesmaids bring the bride down finally make he stand in front of the groom who looks at his bride she bowing her eyes down in shyness.

Let's do varmala rasam all said loudly..

Both groom and bride holding the varmala's in their hands and looking at each other's girls team stand beside her while the boys as well..

My sister will win today abeer and Kabir said together happily.

No, our bhaiya Priyanka and Anjali added back elders' giggles fully.

Abeer and Kabir lifted twinkle their arms fully while the same with kunj his brothers and friends.
Twinkle tries to put varmala in kunj's neck but can't due to kunj over height and most they lifting him 😂.. twinkle Maliki faces fully..

Superb bhaiya rudra added
Twinkle do it abeer said.. kunj laughs out to see twinkle she huffing her hands in irritation.

While kunj bow down his head in front of her all shocked twinkle smiled and she happily put varmala in kunj's neck..

Aww, look at kunj already gone abhi shadi hui nahi hai all said and teasing them while kunj too put Varmala in twinkle neck all clapped for them twinkle blushed fully..

Kunj winked at her she saw in covered face only blushed hard ❤️..