A new beginning💕💕

Shot 2

Next stop:

New beginning 💕..

Sarna mansion dadi woke up and sitting
in the living room she was hell happy finally her elder grand son settled down in his life whom she loved most compare then rest kiddos 😆..

Let's peep into the newly wedded couple's room👀..

Twinkle and kunj sleeping in each other embrace the whole room filled with extinguished candles dried broken flowers scattered everywhere in the room..

Kunj resting his hands on twinkle waist while she holding his hand tightly.Twinkle alarm clock rang which she set last night so she can wake up on time she is a sleepyhead.

Due to alarm rings, she opens her eyes and feels heavy due to her hot husband's body weight slightly on her she sees kunj and smiled fully.

Ho, I'm so tired man😏 he is impossible she murmured and side his hand get up and sat there caressing kunj nap here who sleeping so cutely after taking his revenge from her 😈..
twinkle bend down and kissed on his cheek.
I will get ready first she said and feel sore..
twinkle took her clothes and went to the washroom for bath..

Soon she come out after getting freshened up she went to the dressing table adorning her face glow she smiled after recalling last night's memories..😘

Twinkle brushed her hair her eyes went on her neck which filled with love bites he almost eat her neck🤭..
sadu twinkle murmured..

Twinkle covered all love bites marked with concealer slightly still somewhere seeing..
she leave it and get ready filled her hairline and she looked so beautiful in her saree..

Twinkle went down and looking for family members no one was there she went to the living room and saw dadi was sitting reading her book she smiled and went toward her Good morning dadi twinkle wished her

Good morning dadi twinkle wished her.
Lata raised her face and leave the book seeing her bahu who looked so pretty.

She passed a smile to her twinkle bend down and took her blessing
God bless you beta she blessed her.

Sab kaha hai dadi twinkle asked.
Honge room me beta she said.

I will bring tea for you Twinkle said lata nodded in yes twinkle went into the kitchen.
So big kitchen babaji she said after seeing the whole kitchen..

Twinkle went ahead and started making tea meanwhile Avantika come there to get happy to see her bahu in the kitchen
Good morning my bahu Rani she said to tease her.
Kya aap bhi mummy ji good morning you too twinkle added back
What you making tea good shall I help you in breakfast Avantika asked her.

You just tell me what everyone have in breakfast I will make it my own my first rasoi also she said
Right wait Avantika said bring today's menu they had a whole-day meal menu so..