Simple life is a happy life

Shot 5

Kunj went to Mumbai leave twinkle sad she missed him a lot. Kunj is also sad about the way he leaves his wife in sadness he doesn't like at all.. because he loves twinkle lot.

After kunj went twinkle become all sad don't know what to do and say.. she stayed quiet but Anamika never failed to hurt twinkle with her words always.

upon a time..
Everyone was in the garden while twinkle was sitting in the living room all alone she missed kunj her last days going on..

Anamika comes there and gives twinkle glass of juice which usha send for her. She kept the juice glass with a loud thug..
drink this maami send for you anamika said and twinkle gets up and seeing her behaviour.

I don't want it right now I will take thanks for this twinkle said.
Acha kunj not here so you want everyone runs behind you twinkle okay you just love limelight she added
What do you mean by this twinkle asked.
You know what I mean that day you slapped me I can give you back but it just kunj come between us otherwise I will teach you a good lesson she said

Twinkle was shocked what problem do you have with me twinkle said
I hate you because you snatch kunj from me my love get it she added
What I snatched kunj from you are you gone mad haan why I will do he is my husband twinkle said..

Yes because of you today me and kunj are not together he never likes you to infect you also him too but don't know suddenly he gets ready to marry you and staying so happily with you, he leaves me just because of you..

Jaise me apni life me khush nahi hu na twinkle waise you will also not stay happy in your life mark my words she said and leave twinkle in shock..

Anamika went from there twinkle
Totally shocked with her words and she took all these words into her heart and mind fully she is the reason they aren't together he said they are over but kaha everything is still going the same for Anamika..
Nothing is ended yet..

Twinkle cried because of Anamika
Words lot and hurt herself too she didn't think about her health as well..
because Anamika blaming twinkle for everything in her life for her all pains which she has..

Twinkle gets angry with Kunj and hurt as well because he never tells her about this all things what was her fault in this all things without no-fault Anamika blames twinkle for everything which twinkle doesn't like at all.. when things are still so entangled and kunj saying it's all normal nothing serious

She hurt from kunj lot and she not taking his calls she doesn't know anything about them why all blame come to her.. without no-fault and reason as well.
Other hand Kunj was busy in his office work fully he try to call and talk to twinkle but she just ignored his calls and messages every time she don't want to talk to him.

He has to answer first about all these things he went in hustle.Unnecessary Anamika hurting her and she bearing all pain alone she needs him at this time but he is busy and she doesn't want to talk to him right now at all.. so better she neglects him..

Even though twinkle waiting for him because dr gives her delivery date still kunj not come back. Anamika was always ready to sprinkle salt and pepper on twinkle wounds.She never failed to hurt her.

Twinkle was blessed with a baby boy who is hell cute and healthy by god grace everyone was hell happy after holding a baby in their hand's twinkle
Missing kunj she wanted him beside herself but never minded he is stuck in work and can't come like this.,

Both families are overwhelmed by their grandson and most lata who gets her great-grandson in her arms..

Touchwood both mother and baby fine and healthy fully.they all congratulated kunj viva video call only who was hell happy can't express his happiness in words after seeing his son who is so cute and small. He wanted to run there but
Cant.