Happiness comes with a price but not sadness

Shot 4

After everyone get to know twinkle excepting each and everyone was hell happy in both families,.

Kunj dadi just hoping twinkle stay happy and baby too in her womb nothing went wrong till her baby not arrived all keeping eyes on her health now before she used to run behind everyone take care of their needs now it's their turn..

Kunj took twinkle next day to dr and they asked dr serval questions about baby and twinkle's health..

Kunj taking care of twinkle whenever he is at home or else from the office also he calls her time to time and reminds twinkle have her fruits and meals or juice everything.. she is overwhelmed by everyone's love and care especially her husband..

Twinkle is  one month pregnant everyone having breakfast.
What happened twinkle beta you not feeling well today Avantika asked.
Yeah, mom last night having pain her legs and vomiting kunj said.

Now feeling better mummy ji twinkle said.
This happened and lot  during pregnancy lata said.

The scene turned at Anita's house.
They were also having breakfast Anita seeing boys photos side by side on her phone.
I find this boy good for Anamika she said and shows to her husband.
Let's see he added anamika listen this all and rolled her eyes.
Mom I already told you I'm not interested in these all things, for now, will you stop please she said.

But why it's your right age to get married look twinkle and kunj more twinkle how beautifully she handling her family and settled down in her marriage life now
She will have baby too I want the same for you beta she said.

But mom she is twinkle not me she got family like sarna I will not get so stop this I'm not ready yet so she said and went from there in her room.

Anamika crying while remembering about twinkle and kunj she holding her pics with kunj.
You didn't do good with me kunj I love you so much that you can't see in my eyes..
When I see you and twinkle together what I feel only I know I can't express my pain and love for you kunj in words that twinkle take my place in your life I dreamed so much about us we will have a family after settling getting all love from nani maa my place enhance in everyone heart in sarna family after becoming your wife but woh sab twinkle ne le li hai naani maa loving her so much she getting everyone unconditional love  😭 not me why god you have done this with me only what I want from you just kunj you snatched him from me and make him twinkles just.. she said talking with herself there Anita come.

Anita sits beside her and sees photo frame in her hand.
Anamika stop this all things before also I said it's impossible I don't know why you want kunj I mean she said anamika look at her.
Mom I like kunj you know this from start he is my best friend but now he forgot me after his shadi she said.
I know you like kunj ab like karne se toh shadi nahi ho jati hai us se kunj ki shadi twinkle se ho chuki hai he is very much happy with his wife can't you see beta he is just your good Friend nothing more why can't you understand..