💕And so the adventure begins 💕

Love in the air💕💕💕

Shot 3

At Sarna office
Kunj was busy in his office work he smiled
get thought about his wife.Kunj gets his cold coffee.
He took his phone and seeing their photo on the phone screen saver..

This best thing happened in my life and the best decision I ever took to leave her at that point of my life there is no future of our together I'm so happy with twinkle my life filled with utmost happiness I will give her all happiness she deserves he murmured and Dial her number.

Twinkle was busy in her house chores she didn't pick up his call..
where is this siyappa queen went haan not answering my calls he murmured.

Mummy ji I make lunch for everyone now see please she said.
Okay beta you go and rest I will send lunch for office as well Avantika said twinkle nodded in yes.

Twinkle come into her room drank water and take a deep breath again Kunj call her she take her phone and saw his so many miscalls.

Finally, twinkle takes kunj call.
Hello twinkle speak
What hello where are you haan kab se phone kar raha hu mein kunj said twinkle smiled
Sorry Baba I was in the kitchen making lunch for you she said in a teasing tone.
Ho really but I m usually not had lunch he added.
As your wish she gives him back.
Acha bolo why you call me twinkle said.

Cant I call my wife kunj said.
You can call still any work is there twinkle asked.
Not so bas maan kiya toh call kar liye he said.

What are you doing now kunj she asked
Nothing enjoying my cold coffee just free from meeting kunj added.
Ho come on time okay twinkle said.

I know madam kunj said
Or bolo they playing this game 😂..

I booked our honeymoon tickets kunj said
Acha twinkle said
What acha pack everything and don't need to pack much as we going for honeymoon he said something naughty in mute..

Ek number ke cheapo ho tum kunj she said
Koi na I'm happy ab meri biwi itni beautiful hai toh tease karna toh banta hai or besharm bana bhi he said twinkle face turned red..

You know you drenched me in shyness always she said.
I love to see your face coming soon get ready he said
Haan bye lunch kar lena she said ended the call while laughing.

Kesa hai ya ladka babaji she said.

Cute hai siyappa queen kunj murmured.

At noon.
Driver bring everyone's lunch in the office and he went to them kunj went to yuvi cabin.

He was having lunch happily kunj went and sat beside him.
What you having bro kunj asked
Lunch so hungry have amazing lunch by god yuvi said who enjoying the food fully.

After all meri biwi ne jo banaya hai kunj said take the plate and he also having.

Twinkle cook achi hai ek baat toh yuvi said.
She is best in everything kunj said with all love.
Tu twinkle ko bada pasand karne laga hai after your shadi yuvi asked generally usually they used to fight before..

Kunj smiled and blinked his eyes well you are right we always fight with each other I love to tease her and I do still pasand ki baat toh she is best in everything yuvi.
She knows how to treat people and behaviour all manners she had I love this all things about twinkle.

More she is perfect wife in the short time I attached towards her so much she gives me all respect and love as well what I want more from her usually you know how girls are 😯 headache she is totally different when papa told me about my and twinkle alliance I just said yes because of her qualities I know she will be the best wife and bahu as well kunj said.