7. condition of the bet & school dance

Two days before the school dance 

 Eve's P.O.V.

When class ended  I  was about to text  Lily   to meet  at Java's when  someone  covered my eyes. I elbowed the  stranger and turned getting ready to punch the stranger when I  gasped.  My boyfriend holding his stomach  said " never again am surprising you."

I  fake a  smile and said "  sorry babe."

He was  about to  say something i  saw my friend Lily came over and said "   there you are let's  go to Java's.  Keith do you mind if i steal her."

Before my boyfriend could say something,  I  saw Tyler leaving. After  they believed my lie, I tracked  down Tyler.

 Tyler's P.O.V.

When  class ending, I was going to meet my girlfriend, when I saw  my sister's friend coming up to me.  I  was about to get in my car  when she said " I'm sorry."

I gave her a confused look. After she stabbed me with a pen in the neck. I said " what the - What kid of bet did you make with Keith.

I then said " The bet was i pick a girl and he dates her. If she break ups with him. I get four hundred. If he breaks up with her i get double the money.

When I felt a flick on my forehead, I said " why did you flick my forehead."

She said " you  were asking me something and then you  zoned out."

  " Oh."

After she   left,  I got in my car and drove to  meet my girlfriend at  Java's.

Eve P.O.V. ( at the school dance )

I was dancing with my boyfriend until his phone buzz. He pulled away and took out his phone.  After he read a text message he said " I'll be back."

 before i could answer him, he left.  I found a table and sat down  and waited.  Ten minutes later   When a slow song started playing, I looked  for him so we could dance. When he wasn't on the dance floor, I decided  to see  if he was smoking.   I went outside the school building. When I didn't see him, I was about to head back inside, when I heard a  couple moaning. I started to walked back inside and not interrupt the couple.  I  stop because  I knew that voice.

Third P.O.V.

Eve walked outside  of the school gym building looking for her boyfriend snice  she wanted to dance with him because it was a slow song.  Just as  she going to make right turn she herd a  couple moaning. She didn't want to disturb the couple.  When she turned to her leave,  she froze the   she heard  guy said "  Lilly, we are going to get caught." 

" Babe,  you  know you love me."

 " i know.  Just  wait until  tomorrow we will be a couple."

" your bad.  But I can't wait for when my brother hands you the money."  

 Previously  Eve's P.O.V.

 I started to walked back inside and not interrupt the couple. I stop because I knew that voice.

my boyfriend  said " Lilly, we are going to get caught."

" Babe, you know you love me."

" i know. Just wait until tomorrow we will be a couple."

" your bad. But I can't wait for when my brother hands you the money."  

He then said " let's have a  quickly  and then he heard back inside."

When I  her the zipping of her dress, I  walked back inside all pissed off.  When I got inside the gym, I texted  him that i wasn't feeling well.