Chapter 5. convincing & zombie kill

A month  later..... Saturday afternoon 

Eve's  P.O.V.

When I was at Rivercreek mall at the food court with   Lilly   because we were having a shopping day.  When we were  at taco bell waiting for our food to be called.

She said " I heard  from my your cousin  that   he cheated."

" Its okay."

" No,   you have to get him back."

I sense that she was pretending  to care. Just as I was  about to ask her why  our order was called, I said " I'll get  it. 

After we ate , She said "  Eric and I broke up."

" What ? When." while picking up my tray to put on trash can so the cleaners and come and collect it.

" I broke up with him Friday."

I was about to ask   her that we should have a sleep over when I got a notification popped up.

Third POV

The notification read 10,000 dollars For Zombie blood of Kiroo.

After  Eve  ignored the notification,  and  then said "  Let's by new outfits for  school."

" okay but  on one condition."

" what is it."

"  Get back together with Keith, He really misses you."

" I'll think about to it."

Eve's P.O.V.

After I dropped off  Lilly  at her house,  I was just about to head home when  Boomer  texted  me to meet  him  in  the cemetery but i have  to wear a black dress.  After  I texted him back and went home. 

Third Pov

As they were in the cemetery and waiting,   Sve   said " can we go now."

Eve said " you have no patient do you."

 Boomer  said " Guys quite. Show some respect even though we don't know that person well."

When every one left the funeral home, we started to get to work.

When we  were about to  put the coffee in the  ground snice we finished  digging up  the grave, it popped out of the coffee and attacked us.

Eve's P.O.V.

When  I got the ghoul's attention,  Boom shot it but he missed. When   I saw  Sev reloading his gun, I  used my  claws and ripped his heart. The ghoul dropped dead because I  was holding it's heart in her hands.

Boom came over and said " Thanks for saving my..

 We heard movement. We turned around and saw the ghoul about to get up when I stabbed it in its eye.

Fo said "  the eyes   are valuable,  great."

I said " shut up, Let's get this over with.  I  have date in five hours."

Sev said " you are going him another chance."

I said " If he cheats on me again I'll kill him."