6. Finding out about the bet

Third P.O.V.

 Eve had got out of math class. When she got to her locker, she took out her science textbook and then her lunch money. She decided to surprise her boyfriend   so sent went to his locker.  She went to the third floor of the school where his locker was. When she was close to his locker she saw her friend was there. As she got closer she saw her best friend kissed her boyfriend. She was about to say wtf. Just as she took a step she saw her boyfriend push her friend away and

said " what  if  we get caught."

"  We  wont.  She is probably waiting for you by her locker."

He then said " okay." Then they started to make out.

Eve's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe he kissed my best friend. I turned around and was about to walk away when i herd my best friend said "the bet is still on or what."

i froze and was just about to ask them about what bet when he said " yea the bet still on. Just wait until after the school dance, When I break her heart."

" you're so bad."

He said " your bad, you convinced her to give me another chance."

" Well what can i say babe, I want you to win the bet with my brother. He didn't say i could help you."

I was mad and furious.   After I  clam down, I used the west wing  and went  to the roof top of the school. 

Tyler  P.O.V 

I was   just  about to light my cigarette  when I heard a scream.   I looked  to my left and saw my sister's friend screaming at  the edge of the railing.  I   put my  cigarette back in my pocket. I got up from the  bench and started to walk towards her.  Just   as I was about  ask her what's wrong she said " i'm sor-  what are you doing up here  Ty."

I said " this is my place to smoke and why are you screaming."

Third P.O.V.

Tyler  was just about to light  his cigarette when  he heard a scream. He  looked to his  left and saw  his sister's friend screaming at the edge of the railing. Tyler  put his cigarette back in his  pocket and then got off the bench and  started to walked towards her to ask what's wrong.  When he was about to ask her, Eve turned around and said " i'm sor- what are you doing up here Ty."

Tyler  said " this is my place to smoke and why are you screaming."

Eve   was about  to say something when she got a  notification  saying  that her friend is here we are meeting in the cafe. 

Eve  said " are you kidding me."

Tyler said " i only asked  you a question why are mad at me for asking a question."

Eve  said  " Sorry I..  she walked to the bench and sat down. 

Tyler  was about to say something  when  she  said " your  sister kissed my boyfriend."

Third P.O.V.

Eve  said " Sorry I.. she walked to the bench and sat down. Tyler followed  Eve  suit and was about ask her why is she mad when she said " your sister kissed my boyfriend."

 He trying to think of something to say to her  when her eyes went wide. She got a text nonfiction saying that there is a banshee zombie.

Eve   got up and said " can you take notes i for me in science class."

" okay."

Eve got up and sense   that  someone was coming. She pulled Ty on tie.  

 Previously  Tyler's P.O.V.

I was just about to light my cigarette when I heard a scream. I looked to my left and saw my sister's friend screaming at the edge of the railing. I put my cigarette back in my pocket. I got up from the bench and started to walk towards her. Just as I was about ask her what's wrong she said " i'm sor- what are you doing up here Ty."

I said " this is my place to smoke and why are you screaming."

I was about to ask her again she " said " are you kidding me."

I  said " i only asked you a question why are mad at me for asking a question."

Eve said " Sorry I.. she walked to the bench and sat down. I  followed  Her suit and  sat down next to her on the bench. I was about ask her why is she mad when she said " your sister kissed my boyfriend."

I trying to think of something to say to her when her eyes went wide. She  got up and said " can you take notes i for me in science class."

" okay.?"

 After she pulled on  my tie, i said " what the - ahem.  I looked to my left and saw     Boom with my food. 

Boom said "  I thought your dating  my cousin not my friend."

I said " it's not what it looks like."

 Boom laugh and then said "  were you smoking."

I was about to say no when  Eve said " take notes for me and Boom see you later."