TRUTH

JK POV

As I reached to my company , my employee's comes and open the car door for me . I thanked him and handed him my car keys .

Everyone in my office bow to me as i am the owner of this company . I return their gratitude with the same respect.

My secretary greeted me and takes my bag which carries my things .

" mr jeon Mr han is waiting for you in the meeting hall " . Mrs lee informed me .

" Alright " I answered shortly and she take me to the meeting hall .

Mrs lee open the door for me to enter . But I let her enter first cause I'm the person who respect ladies and always put them forward . I like to be myself and don't wanna change myself . This industry is the type of industry where woman and man are equal and they don't show Mercy on each other. They are ready to crush each other for succes .

" mr jeon " Mr han stands up from his seat .

I smile to him and stretch my hand to shake his .

" nice to meet you Mr jeon " He brighten my day with his smile .

" same goes with me Mr han " I pull out my chair and sit on it .

"Mr jeon , this is my son han seojun "
he put his attention to that boy who was sitting beside him  minding his own business whom i assumed his son already . He look like he's in his 20s . Tall , handsome with slim body . Brown hair with ear piercing . His aura is giving me creepy vibes. Perhaps he is dangerous.  He gaze at his son and introduce him .

I smile at him , being professional. 

" seojun meet mr jeon jungkook"

He shoot his eyes to me . Few minutes ago his aura was giving me creepy vibes but now he just smiled at me , sweetly . I found it very Strange .

He stretched his hand to me .  " oh so you are jeon jungkook , I'm glad to see you . "

" me too  , Mr han " . We shook hands .

" You can call me seojun,  mr jeon " .

" ah alright, Mr seojun "

" woah , it is my first time seeing My son acting so cute infront of a business tycoon" mr han clapped his hands .

Seojun throw his deadly gaze to his dad .

Mr han ignored him .

I explained to him each and every detail of my next project . We discuss alot . Mr han is very humble and patient person . His son han seojun looks very arrogant but he's very professional and intelligent when it comes to work .

" I really like your work mr jeon , its our honour to work with jeon group . "

" I feel the same mr han "

Suddenly someone calls Mr han . He excused himself and left the meeting hall .

Now mrs lee , i and seojun were the only ones  left in this room .

" Are you mrs lee ??" Seojun questioned to my secretary. 

" yes Mr han " mrs lee answered confidently .

" will you mind giving us some time alone ?? " he asked politely 

I imagine her reaction on my mind " aww so cute " No doubt She's a mother and loves kids alot .

She nodded and left the room leaving us alone .

Seojun dragged his chair to come forward to me .

" Do you perhaps know about me ?? "
She lick his lips due to nervousness.