CAKE

JK POV

I took out the cake very carefully with the white box to not ruin the shape . This cake is beautifully covered with strawberries. It was white in color.

I wash my knife and cut the piece carefully . I place a big piece of cake in y/N's plate and then serve myself . I sit on the chair and waited for her .

" So ...how was the cake y/N??" I eat the strawberry first .

" it was delicious mr jeon . " she expresses some pleasure.

" I'm glad then " I took a last bite of my cake .

" by the way , Mr jeon will you drop me to my house ? " she questioned. 

" y/N i met your brother today." I informed her .

" brother ?? " she stopped eating .

"  Mr Han seojun " I serve myself one more piece because I have a sweet tooth and I love eating cake and chocolates .

" how do you know him ?? As long as I remember i haven't tell you his name . "
Confusion was written on her face .

" Han seojun approached me . He asked me if I know him or not . Then he told me you are his cousin . And he told me about your unnie seola too . She's on a business trip . "

Her mouth formed "0" in shape

" I asked him if he have some problem that you are living with me . He assured me that he don't have any . He doesn't know when will seola comeback.  So he requested me to take care of you. "

" I see . But you don't have to do this Mr jeon . I'm 16 years old . I can take care of myself . "

" stop acting brave y/N. I know about your school bullying.  "

She stands up from her seat .. her folk fell on the floor .

" how can he do this to me ?? I told him to not say this to anyone . " she start shedding tears .

" y/N??? " I stand up from my seat and
Hug her . I patted her back .

" its fine y/N!! No need to feel ashamed of it . It happens with jimin too when he was in school. He got bullied because of his small height. They bullied you because you were an introvert. This is very illogical . I can understand you ."

She hugged me back and hide her face in my chest . My shirt was drenched by her tears . Seojun said she never share anything to anyone . I need to open up to know her . To show her outer world too .

" shhh !!! Don't cry y/N ... I'm sorry ... my timing was wrong . This topic must be very sensitive to you baby . I will help you to overcome your fear . "

She nodded in my chest .

Y/N lift her head to see me . Her eyes look crystal clear , very gorgeous .  I wiped her tears with both of my hands.

" You will never leave me , right?? " she shows some fear.

" i will never leave you... I promise y/N "
I skim my nose against hers .

" Don't lash out at Han seojun . He cares for you y/N .....Okay ?? "

" I will not  ..Mr jeon "

" I heard from seojun that you never slept alone . Is that true ? "

She stayed silent

" if you have any problem you can share it with me y/N.  I won't judge you . "

" you will not mad at me , right??  "
She fears my reaction .