MOMMY

Jk pov

After gulping a glass of water I check some documents which needs my signatures . Rather than doing this tomorrow I determined to do this work now . I'm going to take rest tomorrow. I don't care if I reach home late , inside I have a feeling that y/n will understand. 

" mrs lee , is there any other documents that needs my sign and seal ?" I asked while doing my work .

" there are many documents left Mr jeon but you can do this Tomorrow.  No need to push yourself more . "

" y/n is very younger than me mrs lee . She needs my attention . She doesn't say but she needs me and wants me to spend more time with her . " I tell her my situation .

" I can understand jungkook . Being a ceo is not easy ." She patted my back .

" mrs lee , will it be okay if I take rest Tomorrow.  I'm beat ." I saw her with weak eyes .

" you can take rest jungkook.  You don't have any meeting tomorrow. " she assured me with a smile .

" glad to know that . You can go if you wantI'm going to stay a bit more to complete my work ." I informed her .

" its fine , lets work together so it won't take much time.  " I pass her a professional smile . I'm always grateful for a Noona like him .

I take my bag from my office table and went outside from the building . Mrs lee and I bid goodbyes to each other and part ways . I enter inside my car and driver turn on the ignition .
I knew it from the start that y/n can't stay without me . Since we start dating I started to feel bad for her . She's captivating and here see me , I look like a old man beside her . Still she decided to date me , if I talk to jimin then I knew his reply will be like , she must be a gold digger something. I know y/n from 5 months and got attracted to her and made her my girlfriend. She needs me all the time and here I am giving half of my day to my work. I'm a workaholic boyfriend . I will strive to give her happiness and fulfil her desires .

At home . [ 8:00 pm ]

I opened the door and welcomed myself . I throw my bag on the couch and sit as well . My body feels heavy it needs rest . I lay my eyes on the hall to search for my favourite person but she is nowhere to be seen . I breathe in and out .I wore my slippers and make my way to upstairs . Without her permission I opened the door of my room and finally see her .

As usual she was organizing my large closet . I go closer to her and whispered in her ear .

" hey sexy lady " she jumped on the spot .

" mr jeon , when did you come ?." She turn to face me .

" its been 5 minutes since I come home darling " . She blushed . Maybe I call her darling that's the reason behind her red cheeks .