III - Make yourself at home

NOTE: All spelling mistakes in the chat screen are intentional.

Sienna's POV:

We were now sitting in the living room. We as in the female lady and me, that female turning out to be Kyle's sister, Zyla Rodriguez. They were 3 years apart, and that Zyla was 21, three years younger. Kyle was 25, apparently older than me, surprising me quite a bit. We had talked for a bit and me and the siblings had exchanged numbers to keep in contact.

"So, you should make yourself at home cause.. I am not asking you your past life as I have no interest in it." She laughed. Her laugh was melodic, somehow.

"Ah well, thanks for that, I'll go up and get unpacking yeah?" I said as I got up from my couch. I took my suitcases and headed towards the staircase when suddenly my head hit something.. pink? 

Wait what? I backed up and looked at the so-called pink wall only to realize it was Kyle. 

"Ah, sorry Kyle, Imma head up and get unpacking cause.. why not?" I looked at him. After him introducing himself, we had all sat down and started talking when Kyle had gone up for some unknown call, and had not come out. So technically I had bonded more with Zyla than Kyle.

"Sure, Your room is on the left, the washroom is beside your room, luckily we dont share them, so thats that. The kitchen has some snacks, you can have some, and not all, and get your own snacks. Also I dont know how to cook." He finished with a cheeky smile.

I, on the other hand, scoffed. I will have to cook for him then?

"Hold up." I said, "I have my own terms and conditions. I am not going to cook for you, I need the Wifi password and you cannot come in my room without knocking. Well that comes as manners but whatever I buy in food is for myself and myself only, get that drilled." I said.

"Eh sure, the Wifi password is 'jjk1997', and whatever, go ahead. Zyla, mom called, she's asking when you are going." He said, the conversation pointing to Zyla after the first sentence.

I shrugged and headed upstairs, taking my suitcases up. The floor was very clean, surprisingly.

Weren't guys supposed to be messed up?

I entered the room on the right, just to make sure. I opened the door, only to be met by a TV, with a bed opposite it. The room had a dark blue vibe to it, and a messy one too. I spoke too soon. The room was overall cool, with 2 ceiling-to-floor windows and a connected bathroom to it.

No wonder he wanted this room than the other.

I shook my head and opened the door to the left. I looked at the room. It was painted with a light grey, with ceiling windows opposite to the door. I had a bed beside the windows, and a cupboard beside it. A small table with no chair. The room was not dusty, meaning someone had cleaned it.

I liked the vibe of it, it was white and grey, it looked good together, but it still needed a lot of makeover. 

Looks like I'm spending all my money on it, Afterall, I am living here for atleast 3 years.

I sighed, and started unpacking my clothes and other things. 

Some time later, around 3:00 pm, Sienna's POV:

I was left with only some things to unpack, that being my washroom essentials, when I felt dizzy all of a sudden. I was surely hungry, because I hadn't eaten since I came here. I headed out of my room, while I was organizing my desk and my wardrobe, Kyle had come in and said that he was going out hangout and that "I should not touch the snacks in the cabinets". Oh well, someone loves their food.