Part 4: "Battle for the world."

The sun had risen the sky as one of my uncle's enforcers had come into Haley cell sniff the air and exhale saying Dawn.

They had dragged her from her cell, while others of the enforces had gather up, everyone who was on the street.

And had heard them towards monarchs tall building as if they were Cattel on a farm. And with fear in the eyes. The evil god had stood over his people.

People of my city. He had called out. As you know, the law states that every super being, must serve me. Or die. Well a woman. Has given shelter to a refugee from my Home world and had refused to bring her to me.

And for that Haley Lang, shall be put to death. But when the people had heard for the reason why she had to die. They were not happy with that.

As some of them had cried out. No! She didn't break the law. You can't do that. Silence! He had commanded with a booming voice.

Let this be a lesson to all of you. This planet is no longer yours. It's mine. And what I say goes. And to the refugee of my Home word. Carol my niece.

If you want to save your new-found mother. And these weak people then listen up. Come and show me how powerful you are. And we will settle this. God to god.

And I was listening to this. Both Chris and I had heard his message on a thing he had called a radio. So, what do you think?

It's a trap. He knows that you will come. So, what will he not except? When your uncle had first shown up. He had work hard to destroy his ship.

But even harder to not to let the metal cut his skin. And Haley and I had soon saw why. We think that the metal from both of your ship may somehow harm you. Or even.

Kill us. Here. What is it? It's what's left of your uncle's ship. A shard of it. In case you have too, but if you can find away. In wars, we all have to do things that are not so nice.

But if you can find away, then take it. Maybe you are the hope that we had needed. Thank you. So, what's the plan? You keep your uncle busy, while I rescue my wife.

Sounds like a plan. As the sun had Rose hiring the sky it was time for the public execution to begin. The people had cried. For they knew that Ms. Haley did not deserve to die for helping me.

Monarch's enforces had brought Haley onto the stage in Chains and brought before monarch's feet. You have a chose, tell me where she is. You will see another day.

Haley look at him and then spat in his face and told him. "Go to hell." Bam! He had punch her in the face. Which made all of the people shut up in fear.

Have it your way. Look upon me people, for on my world. He had grab her by the neck and lifted her up while his eyes started to glow red. There is no hope.

And he was just about to kill her, when suddenly. Zap! Boom! Ah! He was blasted by stronger heat vision. The enforces, the people had all look to the sky and saw floating there like a guardian angel.

Me. Hope, will never die. Take her down. But before they could fire. I stood before them, smash their weapons and had toss them to the people.

They're all yours. And you are mine, uncle. Ha! Oh I am. Just before I could hit him, he grabbed my fist and had hit across the face. And then slamming me into the ground.

I heat to tell you, little girl. But I have been on this planet way longer. I am bigger, stronger, and more powerful then you ever will be.

As he had his foot on my face. I blasted my heat vision through in. Which made him cry out in pain. And then I had kick him in the face. Very hard.