Psycho Innocence Book 2

•••

Jahlyla sighed feeling tears brim her eyes,lately Jahlyla hasn't been feeling herself and that just made her feel worse.

Jahlyla knew she was falling back into depression as this is how it felt the first time and it nearly ended terribly.

All Jahlyla needed right now was comfort and someone to hold her.
•••
"Well since that's done,would you like to officially be my girl Lyly?"Jah asked making her smile.

"Ofcourse I will Seh."Jahlyla said moving up to kiss him.
•••
"India,what if he just wanted sex?" Jahlyla said sitting up straight wiping her face as she calmed down beginning to think.
•••
I'm so sorry baby."india said sadly making Jahlyla look at her confused before her face relaxed as she realised what she meant.
•••
Jahlyla sighed feeling tears brim her eyes,lately Jahlyla hasn't been feeling herself and that just made her feel worse.

Jahlyla knew she was falling back into depression as this is how it felt the first time and it nearly ended terribly.

All Jahlyla needed right now was comfort and someone to hold her.
•••
"Ay India we all love Lyly but we can't keep her around,Vons my twin,my brother,I can't do that to him,I mean she is the reason his ass in jail now." Durk said making her look at him crazily.
•••
She smiled going to Melly's room opening his door.

She set down her folded Mental Asylum outfit that she had mad on his dresser and kissed his cheek leaving out.
•••
Lastly she went to Vons room.She let out a deep sigh opening his door and walking to him.

She smiled seeing his parted mouth with his eyes slightly open,she placed down her anchor necklace on his nightstand giving him a kiss on the lips walking away.
•••
It's been five months now and everyone was living their life.

Jahlyla has been trying to contact them but it seems as they forgot about her.
•••
"I never blocked him cause I had no reason to,we communicated,we are connected and you guys,you never thought not once to contact me and I was trying to call you all through those five months,and you couldn't answer not one of them,why?Was it because of Cleo mm,the same one who's a prostitute,the same one who tried to seduce Vons father,the same one who tried killing you in your sleep."I said making her part her mouth.
•••
Jahlyla was currently making breakfast as Melly would be arriving soon.
•••
Jahlyla smiled as she stared in the mirror.

She was finally eighteen.

She made her way out of the bathroom and out of the room, looking over the railing.

Jahlyla felt her heart drop at the sight in front of her.

There Melly sat on the couch with a girl on his lap who was half naked as they were making out.

"Seriously!"Jahlyla yelled out walking down the stairs as a single tear trickled down from her left eye.

The two looked over at the furious and hurt female.

"Daddy who is she?"The girl asked scrunching up her face.

"Get out!Now!How could you fucking do this to me?On my fucking birthday too.I have been nothing but good to you and this is what I get as a birthday present."Jahlyla shouted as tears poured out of her eyes.

"Man chill,you doing too much,we were never together witcho obsessed ass."Melly spoke as he stood up with the girl.

Jahlyla stared at him in shock and disbelief.

"I can't believe you right now.I fucking hate you,here I thought you were the only one who I could trust,I thought you loved me,I helped you,I took care of you,I loved you,I gave you a place to stay,I did everything for you and I'm doing too much?Get the fuck out of my face right now!"Jahlyla poured out as her chest heaved up and down as her right eye twitched.

The now scared girl who stood beside Melly slowly backed up as Jahkirah slowly moved toward her.

"Jahlyla chill."Melly said sucking his teeth.

"I am not Jahlyla."Jahkirah said looking at him with pure rage.

The furious girl made her way to Melly as she quickly wrapped her hands around his neck,squeezing harshly as she moved him back causing him to fall back on the couch.

The girl Melly was with quickly rushed out of the house,slamming the door behind her as she didn't want anything to happen with her.

Melly struggled to pry Jahkirah's hands off him as she sat on his stomach as she plied more pressure.

"l-let go."he rasped out as he felt himself going in and out of consciousness.

"I hate you."Jahkirah spat harshly as she let go,getting up from his unconscious body.

Smiling down at the male with a sinister grin she grabbed him by his limp arms,dragging him off the couch and all the way down to the cold,dark basement.

Jahkirah grabbed the brown,wooden chair that was against the wall and placed it in the middle of the room.

Dragging the males body up to the chair,Jahkirah lifted him up and placed him on the chair.

The female grabbed the chains she and found on the floor.

She had no idea why it was their but she was grateful.

Tying the males hands up behind the chair,she made sure it was secure and tight before tying his legs against the legs of the chair with the bottom of the chain so if he tried to move his legs,he was most likely going to dislocate his arms.

Jahkirah smiled,satisfied as she shifted back into Jahlyla.

Jahlyla shook her head in disappointment.

He shouldn't of done that...

Now everyone will pay.

Psycho innocence book 2...

Are you ready?

Chapters coming soon.

~Pßyçhø~