ẞíx

Omniscient

9 July 2017,the next day,7:55

"Wake yo ass up gang."Von said walking into the basement followed by Nicki.

"Mmcht this nigga gotta wake us up now?"Melly questioned mugging.

"Yes nigga,and ia do it however I want to,so don't fuck with me gang."Von warned pointing at him.

"Fuck is that,she put you on house arrest?"Durk asked refering to the watch-like monitor on his right wrist.

"Shit almost,it tracks everything I do and shit,if I do sum I'm not supposed to this shit finna tase me."he answered scratching the back of his head.

"Damn atleast you got freedom,a nigga can't even brush his teeth."Durk said shaking his head.

"I can allow you,only if I want to,but I gotta have you at gun point."Von said shrugging as he sat down in the chair he used to sit in.

"So when can I?"Durk asked in a hopeful manner.

"When she comes back,she won't take long."He said playing with his dreads.

"Yo wassup niggas."Bortlen said as the TV switched on.

"It's dying day muhfuckers."He said laughing.

"You laughing at that shit."Melly said raising his eyebrows.

"Shit ain't nun else I can do,the best thing I can do is atleast be happy for my last moments."He said with a big smile on his face as tears filled his eyes.

"Damn a nigga getting sad,I'll miss you nigga."Durk said nodding his head.

"I'll miss y'all too."He said as a tear trickled down his right cheek.

Melly looked down at his lap as tears fell from his eyes.

His bestfriend was about to get killed and it was all his fault.

"Ay I wanna say I'm sorry man,this my fault,I fucked everything up for everyone."Melly said as he silently cried.

"It's aight nigga,don't stress,we all did sum,I ain't finna hold grudges with my nigga and die in anger."Bortlen said chuckling as more tears fell from his eyes.

"Ay we'll ask her if we can have a funeral for you,can't een lie,you was a real nigga gang."Von said giving him a small smile,nodding his head.

"Preciate it."Bortlen said.

"Hi,time's up."Jahlyla said coming into view.

"Ma."Von called out.

"Mhm?"She hummed in response as she made sure her gun was loaded.

"We can have a funeral for him?"He asked her making her turn around to look at him.

She was about to say know before seeing the hopeful looks in their saddened eyes.

"Okay."She said sighing.

"Thank you ma."He said nodding.

Nicki just watched as her eyes watered.

Seeing how sad they were,hurt her heart.

She felt bad for them but knew she couldn't do anything.

"Ay love y'all niggas man."Bortlen said as Jahlyla stood on the right side of him,holding the gun to his temple.

"Love gang."They all said smiling.

"Bye bort,I'll miss you."Jahlyla said as he nodded.

"It was nice meeting you Lyla,I'm sorry."He said with a small smile as he closed his eyes,taking a deep breath.

Jahlyla let a small smile creep on her face,as her eyes got glossy.

Everyone flinched as they watched Bortlen's head fall forward.

Durk and Von let a tear slip as they nodded their heads sadly excepting the fact his gone.

Melly couldn't help but to cry.

"I'm sorry gang."Von said moving his chair next to him.

"It's my fault."Melly said as Von wrapped his arms around his waist, resting their heads on each others.

"Von,I ain't tryna die man."He said sniffing.

"I'll see what I can do,ion want you to die either."Von said placing a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Love you gang."Von said.

"Love you too."Melly said closing his eyes as he felt calm in Von's embrace.

"Yes Durk,I love you too."Durk said making them laugh.

The three began sharing funny moments they remembered with each other and how happy they were.

They all wished they could go back in time and change what is happening now.

But that's all they could do.

Wish.

...Ëñd...
Hii,how are you?

Finally an update for you.

How y'all feel about this chapter?

This shit had me crying.

Are y'all gonna miss Bortlen?

Is Melly right to blame himself?

What y'all think of Melly and Von?

Will the three boys be the ones to still live?
Will there be more?
Will there be less?

Who do you think is going to die next?

Stay tuned.

Would you want a new Melly book or Von book?

That's all for now,have a good day/night,love you,byee❤️