Nine

Omniscient
10 July 2017,the next day,8:00am

Jahlyla sat on the bed next to a sleeping Von as she cleaned his cuts.

It hurt her to see him like this, but that didn't mean she felt bad.

They ruined her, so they should feel all her pain.

Sighing, she cut up a few bandages to place on every single cut, which was quite a lot.

"Can you just kill me?" Von whispered weakly as he watched her place the bandages on his body.

"No, that's not my plan." she said looking at he eyes that had held so much words but so little emotions.

"is he okay?" he asked sighing.

"None of your concern." she spat annoyed.

She hated how much he cared for Melly.

At first she thought it was cute and loved it, but now she dispised it.

Although she wanted to kill them both, she couldn't bring herself to, she had to keep atleast one but it was so hard to choose between them.

And Durk was good to her, he was one of her favourites.

Jahlyla stared at Von as he stared back.

She couldn't help but to contemplate if any of her actions were worth it.

What would this solve?

Would this help any of the pain?

Would it really make her happy?

Should she just let them go and distance herself from them and start a new life.

Should she just go back to being her old innocent self and forget about the memories she had with them?

Should she just move away and live with X and be best friends like they used to be?

There were so many questions clouding her mind, all of them making her feel dumb, knowing she already took lives away when all she should've done was leave and go back home.

That would've been the easiest solution.

Now she's crazy with blood on her hands.

"You know I really loved you Von." she whispered as she wiped his face with a wet cloth.

"I know ma, I loved you too, I don't think I can anymore after what you've done though." He said giving her a weak smile.

"You took my closest friends away from me, and you're torturing me now, all you should've done was go back home if you were so hurt, but you damaged us all, for what?

Was all this worth it for you? What did you achieve from taking their lives away? Nothing, exactly.

Nothing gon ever be the same without them, because of your dumbass decisions. "Von expressed as Jahlyla listened knowing he was right.

Maybe she should let them go.

Maybe she was making a mistake.

Maybe it'll be best to leave.

Jahlyla stood up, leaving out the room.

Walking down to the basement, she opened the door seeing the two sleeping.

A tear slipped down her face as she closed the door back.

There was only one right decision for her to make.

She ruined their lives, it would only be right for her to do this...

...Èñd...

Heyy how are you?

Sorry I was gone for long, ive lost motivation, but I'm back.

Is Jahlyla really going to change her mind?

Will she let them go?

What is the right decision for her to make?

What do you think will happen?

Vote and comment.

Stay tuned.

That's all for now,have a good day/ night,love you,byee💜