ẞévêñ

Omniscient

9 July 2017,same day,14:00

"Ma you're finally back."Von said happily as he stood up from her bed.

"Yes I'm back Von."Jahlyla said eyeing him.

"I missed you ma."He said hugging her.

"Yes me too."She said dryly as she pulled out the syringe from her pocket.

"M-ma what was that?"he questioned as he felt something enter his back.

"Shh."She hushed him as his body weakened and his eyes lowered.

"You'll be okay."She whispered pulling the syringe out of his back as he passed out.

****
18:00

"Finally awake."Jahlyla said smiling as she saw him look around the dark room that was lit up by red LEDS.

"Ma what's going on?Why I'm handcuffed?"He questioned looking at his hands that were cuffed to the headboard and the cuffs that were around his ankles,cuffed to the board at the feet of the bed.

"I thought we should have a little fun." She said standing up showing her black,silk robe that had 'Mental Asylum' on the back of it.

Von took in her appearance as he felt an erection form in his Calvin Klein underwear seeing as that was the only piece of clothing she had left him with.

"You talking about the fun I think you talking about?"He asked getting excited.

"Maybe,maybe not."She said shrugging.

"Shit."Von whispered as chills flowed through his body feeling her finger trail down his v-line through his boxers.

"Big dick."She said using her finger to feel over his erection.

"Ma chill."he said bitch down in his lip.

"You ever been dominated?"She asked him as she got on top of him.

Von shook his head no as his breathing picked up.

"Well you about to be."she whispered in his ear leaving a kiss on it.

...Éñd...
Hii,how are you?

Short chapter.

Sorry for slow updates,I'm busy with exams😒

Stay tuned.

That's all for now,have a good day/ night,love you,byee❤️