Õñé

Omniscient

7 July 2017,same day,16:00

"Took you long enough."Jahlyla spoke as she saw the two males looking around.

"Jahlyla?"Von questioned as he looked at her with his mouth slightly parted.

"Surprise."she said sarcastically with a fake smile on her face.

"Why we here?"he asked her as he looked at Melly who was sitting in front of him,keeping his head down as he couldn't bring himself to make eye contact with Jahlyla.

"Why don't you ask your lil boyfriend over here."She said glaring at Melly.

"Nigga what you do?"Von asked him with a frown on his face.

Melly didn't answer making Jahlyla suck her teeth.

"He was making out with a lil bitch." She spat angrily.

Von stared at the saddened male in disbelief.

"Wh-why am I here though Lyla?"he asked looking at her.

"Cause you hurt me as well,everyone is going to pay for what they've done to me,no one helped me,no one cared about me,I'm just going to keep you alive longer cause I want you to suffer more."she said batting her eyelashes innocently.

"And it's Jahlyla by the way."she said walking over to him.

"Mm,you still as fine as ever,too bad I won't be able to wake up to you everyday."She whispered rubbing her thumb over his bottom lip as she stared into his eyes.

"I'm sorry mama,I swear on my life I was finna make it up to you but you blocked me and I couldn't do anything cause you ain't wanna see us."Von explained leaning his head forward so it was resting on her stomach.

"Poor baby,it's tuff when someone hurts your feelings and doesn't communicate with you mm."Jahlyla said pushing him back.

"And you."she said turning to Melly.

"The one person I thought would stay by me,you caused this,everyone could be living their lives peacefully but no. You had to fuck it up and now no one will rest,no one."she said lifting his head up so he would look at her.

"I hate to admit but you were my favourite and you showed me why I chose you,but I guess it didn't really matter,I was just someone you knew you could rely on."she said leaning down so her face was closer to his.

"You not gon say nun?"she asked squeezing his jaw making him wince.

"Ion got nun to say."he said softly.

"Pathetic."Jahlyla spat letting go of his face roughly.

"I'm hungry mama,I ain't eat all day." Von spoke up as he felt a sharp pain in his stomach.

"Tuff,once you start showing me you can behave,I'll consider it."she said looking at him.

He nodded his head,squeezing his eyes shut as tears formed as the pain increased.

Jahlyla almost felt bad seeing him in pain but kept her guard up,keeping a straight face.

"Talk to each other,I'll be handling business."She said giggling evily as she walked out of the basement,leaving the two chained up men alone.

Von allowed tears to trickle down his face as he knew he was one of the main reasons she left.

He knew if he had just helped her and accepted her choices she would still be with them.

It's all his fault.

There was no escaping this one.

...Éñd...

Heyy babes,how are you?

I hope you're excited for this book.

Looks like Jahlyla had to bring in Von too.

What is she going to do with the boys?

What business is she going to handle?

Is Von the cause of all this?

Could there still be a chance for him?

How do you feel about Jahlyla?

How do you feel about Von?

How do you feel about Melly?

That's all for now,have a good day/night.

I love you,byee❤️

~Pßyçho~