Creeper Hybrids Meet-up

(Docm77 and Awsamdude)
(A/N: I think this two would be besties your honor lmao also HOLY SHIT HERMİTCRAFT X DSMP ONESHOT)

(Docm77 and Awsamdude)(A/N: I think this two would be besties your honor lmao also HOLY SHIT HERMİTCRAFT X DSMP ONESHOT)

(art by yours truly)
Doc was walking around with Sam. They met eachother while Doc was building his mega base. They were both creeper hybrids so they instantly clicked "So how is your mega base going?" Sam asked Doc "Its going well... I need a piston door though. But Mumbo is not online..." Doc said "I can help you with that!" Sam said smiling "Really?! İ would be happy!" Doc said also smiling Sam laughed they walk and keep talking since they were bored Sam was talking about the prison he built on the dream smp while Doc was thinking of stuff to build on his mega base Doc liked how Sam was so energized while talking about his builds Sam noticed the horns on Docs head "Hey! Jschlatt has the same horns!" he said "Oh! Im also a goat hybrid. I think thats why I have these on me!" Doc  said Sam was so happy he had a friend like Doc.
-Time Skip-
"And Scar fell off his own base!" Doc said and Sam laughed it was night time and they were at Docs base. Sam yawned and said "Im tired lets sleep now." Doc nodded and said "You can take the bed. I will sleep on the couch." Sam got into bed and fell asleep Doc smiled and went to couch and fell asleep as well.
(250 words)