The Fight That Started All.

💔~~~~~~~~💔
(Rendog and Nihachu Angst)
(tw: near death experience, blood)
(a/n: shoutout to my friend for the idea simpforasli also YOUR AUTHOR HERE WİTH A LEGİT ANGST BBY)
There was a war. A big one at that. Ren was fighting with Niki next to him. Suddenly Ren felt a surging pain through his stomach... A arrow was in it. He fell to his knees. "Ren! No!" Niki ran next to him as fast as he can. "N-niki... Please dont worry about me..." Ren said "REN! YOU ARE ABOUT TO DIE!" Niki screamed "Hey... Im fine... This arrow is nothi-" Ren coughs blood in middle of his sentence Niki quickly took a first-aid kit quickly trying to heal him "Ren! Please! Stay with me!" Ren smiles as his blood drips out from his mouth. His eyes closing a bit. "Ren! No... Please..." Niki cries healing him faster. Ren wakes up and Niki runs to the button "HEY! OVER HERE!" the soldiers look at Niki "NİKİ! THİS İS DANGEROUS!" Ren screams "It was never... meant to be..." she salutes and presses the button and all of the tnt explodes. (a/n: she pulled a wilbur lmao) After the smoke died down Ren saw all of the enemy soldiers dead. But Niki mattered to him the most. He saw her in the hole holding on to her sword her leg broken."NIKI!" Ren screams "REN! ARE YOU OK?" Niki asked. "The same needs to be asked to you?! You were near that explosion! I was scared..." Ren hugs Niki. His tail wagging a bit. Niki hugs him back "Shh... We are ok... We are safe now..." They stayed there for a while. Feeling eachothers embrace. Niki says "i guess this was the fight that started all."
(295 words)