Chapter 3: New world?

A/N: Sorry for the late update. I hope you all enjoy it! 

Nadia's Pov:

Soft, warm, and comfy is what I felt as I woke up in bed. Slowly my eyes opened and I took in the sight of the bars in front of me.

I sat up rubbing the sleep out of my eyes before taking in my surroundings and realizing I was in a crib. The ceiling was painted like a deep space with shooting stars in it, yet the walls were sea green and cute fish, sharks, and a mermaid.

The room had a changing table, with diapers, wipes, and baby powder. A corner of the room housed a desk and chair that was equally as colorful as the large rug in the middle of the room.

A matching chest sat in one corner of the room, while in another corner sat a cozy-looking rocking chair with a few stuffed animals next to it on a small table. A door with a panel next to it had red, yellow, orange, blue, and purple buttons on it.

I looked down at myself to see a white and red-trimmed onesie on me with words I couldn't read.

Both my ankles were encased in a cast, I shifted trying to find a better position to climb out of the crib, only to feel pain shoot through my legs from my ankles. What was almost equally as painful was hearing a crinkling noise that made my stomach drop.

I knew that sound, I babysat my little cousins for too many years not to know the sound of diaper movement. I quickly moved my hands down to the crotch of my onesie to open it up via the buttons.

Yet before my hands could even start to unbutton anything the door opened while the purple button on the panel lit up. Three men walked into the room, all taller than me by a lot and each wearing one of the colors on the panel, in fancy suits.

"(I told you she was awake)" a tall man with sunflower blonde hair and piercing amethyst said as he gestured to me and I froze in fright.

People don't have purple eyes. Maybe he is wearing contacts.

"(She's so beautiful. Who hurt her?)" The nearly equally tall man with orange eyes and blood-red hair that is up in a bun said, stealing my focus, his words didn't make sense to me.

"(Jaklic took them down, they are in the dungeon)" Blood red eyes looked away from me and landed on purple eyes, placing a hand on his neck. Red eyes has pure white hair and his voice sounded soothing.

"(Good, we'll kill the one for doing that to her)" The one with the orange eyes spoke again a gleam in his eyes that made me shiver in dark desire.

"(Don't you want to introduce yourself to her first)" Blonde hair and purple eyes, his voice was gruff as he crossed his arms, a slight scowl on his face as he looked at red eyes.

"(Reintroduce you mean. It looks like she doesn't understand us)" Red eyes grinned as he lifted a hand, ruffling Blonde's hair before he looked at me with a sad expression.

Blonde pushed Red eyes hand away with a smirk coming on his face before he called out the only word I understood, "Jaklic"

Stepping from behind the door's shadow was Jaklic, also dressed in a sleek black suit. He walked over to the crib, reaching inside to pick me up.

He held me as if I weighed nothing, cradling me in his arms like a baby. I relaxed in his hold without thinking about it too much.

He did help save my life from those creatures, people, giants, whatever they were. But he also brought me here, where I'm dressed like a baby and no one else seems to speak English or have an eye color I'm used to seeing on a regular basis.

"Hello Neilla, I know this is all so confusing to wake up to. I'll help you understand everything. These are some of your Daddies and I am your best friend." Jaklic explained.