Chapter 8: Two littles. Too fun

A/N: I hope you all enjoy it!

Cyres' Pov:

Thyais fed Nadia her bottle and I focused on properly drying my hair off. My mind however was preoccupied with what things I wanted to do with Nadia.

The first thing that came to mind was helping her slip into her little space to ease her stress and maybe help her remember her life here. I never got the chance to be her daddy-dom before she was taken, only her loving mate who put my mark on her.

So much time lost meant all the time in the world to make up now that we're finally together again. Even if it isn't all of us just yet.

The door flew open and in came Dasuklin, his tail dragging behind him, shoulders slumped. I went over to him immediately, wrapping him in my embrace.

He sagged against me, loosely hugging me back before I heard his voice whine, "So tired. Don't wanna be big no more."

"Ok how about a pillow fort with your stuffies and Nadia?", I suggested the first thing that came to mind and watched as his tail started to wag slowly.

"Nadia wanna pillow fort?" Da lifted his head and looked over at Nadia with excitement lighting his eyes.

She looked between the three of us before she slowly nodded in agreement. Thyais placed the now empty bottle on the table beside them.

"Use your words little one", I told her gently as I realized I haven't told her the rules yet.

"Yes, I wanna play in a pillow fort", She answered once Thyais changed her position in order to burp her.

"Good girl. I'll set it up, while daddy Thyais helps you two pick out some toys and stuffies to play with", I directed everyone before I scooped Dasukiln up in my arms making him giggle, "First I gotta get you changed into something comfier for my little dragon"

He smiled at me, violet eyes now a vibrant green as he huffed out in agreement, "No more stuffy adult clothes."

"That's right buddy", I told him as I sat him on the changing table and quickly stripped him of his clothes, "How old are you feeling?"

"This many", He answered while holding up four of his fingers.

"Ok little 'Suki.", I kissed his forehead as I knew that the recent events really must have stressed him out for him to go that low, "I'll get you a pull-up, you want the one with the bats or the sharks?"

I went into the section with the diapers and pull-ups, holding up one pull-up with bats and one with sharks. He looked between the two, his tail swaying behind him before he used it to point at the pull-up with sharks.

Quickly I changed him into it and then asked him, "Did you eat breakfast yet, 'Suki?"

He growled at the question, teeth gleaming in the light, "Stupid huffy breakfast with the guests that arrived today. It was so yucky"

I kissed his forehead, "I know you hate having to be on your best behavior for your parents, just remember that they are doing all of this to celebrate you. They love you so much"

He huffed again, crossing his arms before he growled out, "If they loved me they wouldn't be making such a big deal about my birthday and inviting strangers. They are doing this for themselves"

I kissed his temple, "They do love you. They just love showing you off, I understand that desire. At least on your actual birthday, you can spend half of it with all of your mates, any way you want."

He turned his head to face me, huffing again, pink smoke filling my vision for a moment, "You love me in a way I actually want to be loved, Daddy Cy"

I gave him a quick kiss on the lips, "You do the same, little 'Suki"