Chapter 4: Hard start (Part 1)

A/N: I hope you all enjoy it! 

Cerys' Pov:

"We found her", Dasukiln breathed against my ear as he pulled me into a hug after he and his parents greeted me in front of their castle.

I wrapped my arms around his waist without hesitation, a smile forming on my face as my soul cried out for joy. I pulled back slowly, staring into his violet eyes in disbelief.

"Where is she?", I asked him urgently as I squeezed his sides in almost uncontainable joy.

"Jaklic is rescuing her as we speak", He told me with a smile and gleam in his eye that I haven't seen in five years.

"It's so good to see you again", Dasukiln's parents said as they gestured for us to come closer.

"You as well your majesties ", I told them as I took Dasukin's hand and led us up the stairs to his parents.

"I do hope you are ready for the week-long celebration of our Dasuklin's birthday.", The King boasted proudly with a wide grin on his face.

"I have all types of events planned, I do hope to see you at as many as you can manage", The Queen giggled from behind her fan.

"I'll try my very best", I told her as the guards opened the front door for us.

The maids, butlers, and the rest of the servants were running around probably by the order of the queen. As we walked down the hall I spoke, "how far away are our loves?"

"They should be here within the next two and a half days aside from Thyais who's about half an hour out", Dasukiln answered me as the second queen of the fae kingdom Shenis appeared in front of us with her annoying glitter wings.

"King Cerys, I would like to have a few words with you", She crossed her arms under her chest and glared at me.

"I literally just arrived, Second Queen Shenis. Can this wait a few hours?", I phrased the words like a question but it was more of a warning for her.

"Well I thought that any reasonable head Dom would want to hear about the deplorable attitude of one of their underling doms", She said as she stepped out of the way for me to get by.

"Here I thought a queen would have more important things to talk about with a fellow ruler than to be a tattle tale", I told her as I walked past her down the hall.

Once we arrived in Dasukiln's bed-chamber he explained himself between leaving kisses on my knuckles. I kissed his forehead before I spoke, "No need to explain, you were protecting our baby before we even had her in our arms again. I'm proud of you"

Dasukiln smiled at me, his violet eyes half-shaded now in a vibrant green, a sign of his little mindset showing itself. I caressed his cheek as I wondered what it would look like to finally see Dasukiln and Nellia playing together.

"Why don't you get your coloring book and we can draw some pretty pictures for your daddies when they get here Suki?", I suggested with a chuckle since the second the words pretty pictures left my lip he ran to his little room to get his coloring book and crayons.

It was a nice distraction while it lasted soon, a few of our mates would arrive and finally be reunited with our long-lost little girl. Along with the people that tried to hurt her.

This reunion with our little girl wasn't supposed to go like this at all. Nellia doesn't remember a thing of her life here. Or the life that she was about to start with us, her daddies, her soulmates.

The sound of Dasukiln clicking his teeth brought me out of my musings.

I watched as he slowly uncrossed his arms before huffing out, "Tell her that I'm going to kiss her to learn her language. And this doesn't count as our first kiss"