Chapter 10: The Body Remembers

A/N: I hope you all enjoy it!

Nadia's Pov:

I needed to leave. Maybe it was possible now that I only had Thyais with me.

I needed to show him that he's wrong, that I shouldn't be anyone's mate. He needed to see that the shocks were just lies, the warm happiness would eventually rot away to nothing.

Why was I falling into this treatment so easily anyway? It's been a day!

Is the soulmate thing actually real? If it is, why was I taken away from them?

Why did I have to suffer for so long? It isn't fair!

The rage built in me and I didn't hold it back. I screamed and struggled until Thyais finally let me go. Heat rushed up in my head, my hands shaking and eyes watering as my rage kept rushing through me.

"Little one, breathe for me. Calm down". Thyais tried to soothe me from the moment I started to freak out.

I didn't want to calm down, I wanted to remember, to go back home, to just be angry. I really didn't know, tears fell down my face as I started to hit myself in the head.

Why am I like this?

Thyais grabbed my hands, it was then through my blurry vision that I noticed my hands were different again. Nails became claws but soon disappeared as he stuffed them in the mittens once again. Once those were on he laid on top of me, forcing me to be still and to eventually match his deep even breaths.

The fuzzy carpet at my back and his warm, firm body against my front, were slowly making that yearning grow in me again. Thyais rubbed his cheek against mine before he asked, "Have you gotten through your anger, little one?"

I slowly nodded, feeling embarrassed from the outburst as well as exhausted. Thyais moved off of me and picked me up, cradling me in his arms like a child, "You need to use your words when your daddies ask you questions, little one. That is a rule ok?"

I looked away from him and took another deep breath before I tilted my head trying to seem as innocent as possible as I asked, "Can you please make me something to eat? I'm hungry"

He lifted a hand up to wipe away my tears as he answered, "I'll make you a bottle right now, stay here."

The second he left the room, I lifted my wrist up trying to get the small rope that was tied at the wrist of the mitten to loosen with my teeth. As the seconds passed it felt like the more I tried the more I failed at the simple task of freeing my hands.

"Why are you trying so hard?" A part of my mind asked curiously as the words slipped from my mouth.

"I didn't agree to any of this. I need to get out of here", I answered my own question as I looked at the mittens trying to think of a different way to tackle the problem.

"But we have always wanted this, someone to be our Daddy Dom and take care of us, we get that five times over. So why leave?", That part of my mind spoke up again, bringing up a fact I tried not to think about too hard.

"I haven't even broken up with Jaden or mourned that relationship. Why should I be allowed to move on so fast?" I questioned myself before biting on the string again and finally undoing the knot.

"He cheated on us with our best friend. He was already done with us" That part of me spoke facts and I didn't respond.

With the bottom lose, I bit the top off and spit the mitten on the floor before fingering the other off as well. Hands now free and thankfully looking normal I rushed to the front door.